Last Slice

"I feel like I haven't been back here in years" Aaliyah said as we got out the Uber. We were back in Atlanta for our family reunion that Dave had been planning and overly excited for. "Nigga You was just here last weekend partying with Odell. Jaycee shown me your snaps ms.hookah" Dave mocked her.

"Boy we can fight just because you married to my sister don't mean nothing. Lucky y'all got this big ass house or a hotel would of been seeing me" I got the kids stuff out the car and they ran inside after the dogs. "Dave stop messing with her and come help me please. Aaliyah can you see if Kennedy landed already" She went inside after giving Dave the eye.

"Stop messing with my friends before I have to beat you up. And you know I will but have you feeling pops tomorrow we see everybody" He looked at me with a big ass grin. "Nigga I'm hype as shit even though I see these niggas everyday I haven't my sister in so long. I'm hoping she got her head on straight, Moms been telling me she's been going to therapy and apologized to Jaheim."

"That's nice and I'm sure Jaheim loved that but he needs to send us some tickets. I'll get us some customized jerseys we'll look like a cute ass family" He mugged me shaking his head. "That shit look cute but we got three kids too tacky. Only person I'm matching is my son we gonna be stunting all the bitches gonna be like damn look at that fly ass father" I punched his arm. "Ain't no hoe looking at my baby they can look at you all they want. Hell they can suck your dick but no one touches my baby" He grabbed my face giving me a kiss.

"Nah you the one that I only want your eyes on me. I'm surprised you ain't say that you was gonna beat her up....my baby growing up" I smacked his hand away. "Y'all both would be dead PERIODT" I went inside and scooped Baby Davey from Aaliyah who was drowning in all my kids. "Please tell me your done with babies I'm already tired and it's only been ten minutes" I looked back at the door making sure Dave wasn't eavesdropping "Been done honey" I tossed baby Davey up in the air making him scream in laughter.

"We got too much and we only here for the week. I need a shot and a blunt let me text Jaheim" I looked back at him shaking my head. "Nigga how about you make sure your set all ready  for tomorrow. This your event not me all I gotta do is show up and shake my ass" I hang with my girls everyday but drinking and dancing was our specialty.

"Shake y'all ass and see what us niggas got for y'all" Me and Aaliyah looked at each other and busted out laughing. "Boy Bye But sis Alexis invited us out for brunch we out" I handed Dave the baby and grabbed my purse. "Damn you in such a rush to leave ya family" I kissed the girls and the baby. "Yes baby just imagine when my side daddy calls me" I winked.

We meet up at some salad bar and Kennedy brought baby Trey "Girl I see you attached to that baby" Alexis laughed at Kennedy. "Yup Trey was on his way to y'all place but knowing him and Dave they asses was gonna be playing fortnite or 2k."

"Keith was on his way too so you already know they gonna invite Drake and Odell" We all took a sigh knowing that it was gonna be a party.

Hubby🔥🌶🍆: All us niggas going out tonight. Spread the word and don't wait up ✌️

I showed the girls and we already knew it was gonna be a no go. "Looks like we're back in business girls, what costume shall be this time around" These niggas always wanted to go out to see a bunch of bitches shake they ass so they can throw away there children college funds. "We need to go see my hairstylist to get wigs then. Then hit up the mall" We dropped off baby Trey with Mama East since she had yet to meet him so she was eager as hell.