Im Knocking Down Ya Walls

"I'm glad I ain't cooking this year because I don't got the energy or time. I feed these niggas like they kids anyway" This year Kennedy was having thanksgiving at her new house. Her and Desus were just friends and she never told us about what her and trey were. But me and Dave got a peek from our cameras but they'd never have us beat in that department. "Its about time I be up in the house they act like our house a group home or something" He threw his arm around me tryna get me in his snap.

"Boy bye does it look like I want to be in your snap after that stunt you pulled yesterday. Shit not funny Dave" He was over here laughing like shit was funny. "Bro chill shit was active and niggas know we get busy" He took a picture of his chest but my hand was on it because I was riding his dirty ass. Nigga got some of my thigh and shit "Look at my face am I laughing" He looked at me then smothered my face with kisses.

"You act like we ain't nasty girl that picture you just ain't like because your nails wasn't done. Next time I'll get your face instead of maybe when I'm hitting it from the back" I got up walking away from him "Babe come back even though I love seeing you walk" He grabbed my hand pulling me back. "Yes David" I crossed my arms looking up at him. "I love youuuuuuuuu Jaycee" He tried to sing and I just smiled he was a crack head but he was my crack head.

"You something else but have you spoken to your sister since the last time. I know family mean everything to y'all Brewster's" He shook his head. "Nah I aint focused on that too much I got other shit to pay my attention to like your needy ass" I pushed up my bottom lip. "Nigga I'm not needy I just like for you to give me your full attention. Like right now you staring at my chest and not my face perv" I laughed shaking my head.

"Sorry but what you expect when you only wearing a bra and some tight up shorts. That's like a calling for me to dick you down shawty before we head over to these people dem house."

"First you not Jamaican chill out and these are comfy clothes." He licked his lips "Dave I love the way you fuck me" I winked at him. "You bugging out right now" He grabbed my chin lifting up my face licking my lips. I stuck my hand in shorts with a sly smile "See mission in action let's go" He pushed me up against the wall kissing on my neck as he took off my shorts and underwear.

He pinned my hands up as he slid in "Fuckk" he groaned as he thrusted in and out. My head banged on the wall a few times because he was killing me honestly "Dave" a weary moaned came out. He turned me over so my naked breast were up against the wall as he hit it from the back and then a flash went off and I knew his dumbass took a picture. After we both came we chilled in the tub since we still had time to waste "Look how beautiful this picture is" I shook my head snatching his phone. 

"Post this and you'll be seeing divorce papers" He laughed gripping my waist. "Nah this just for my eyes I really be killing ya shits" I rolled my eyed tossing his phone on to the mat. I straddled his lap while his hand caressed my ass "I love you hubby and can't wait to go on tour with you" I smiled like a little girl. "Aww I love you too baby girl and this tour gonna be lit. Imma be fucking you around the world" I shook my head getting out the tub. "I love seeing that shit walk go on I ain't mad" I rolled my eyes and started to get ready for this dinner.

We arrived pretty early which was rare "This a new house but where my boy Trey at I know his fast ass here. Me and him need to have a talk about man shit" I nudged his shoulder they didn't know we knew they was getting freaky in our house. "Upstairs playing video games" I followed Kennedy to the living room. "Sooooooooo, you gonna spill some beans or what" I said hoping she'd tell.