Im From Uptown

Dave P.O.V

"Honey, you got me running up and down this damn house. I swear once we touch down in New York ain't no more running" I rested on the stairs tryna catch my breath from running around with Karina. "That's what you get you not young no more. Better be careful before you break a hip or something" Jaycee taunted me with Zae on her his.

"Your just jealous I'm taking Karina on a date and not you. Stay your big ass up in this house and clean acting like after you give birth we not out of here." I decided that today is was gonna be a daughter daddy day with me and Karina.

I know Jaycee wasn't her biological mom but she was the only one she knew. I was her dad and I loved seeing her grow up and play with her little sister. But today was all about her with another one coming soon I wanted her and Zae to feel all my love.

"Ain't nobody jealous all I gotta do is post a picture and niggas is willing to fly over here." I was glad me and Jay were back on good terms I didn't think either one of us really wanted to go through the process of a divorce. "And they all gonna get shot down everybody with the right mind knows you belong to somebody." I picked up Karina throwing her over my shoulder.

I gave her a bath and threw on some clothes "Just make sure your both home by 8 and no junk food either. I don't need her to be up all night when we're going down to see Kennedy and Trey. "I know she's my daughter Jay now get out the way. We have a day of fun right Karina" She jumped up and down clapping her hands.
"Bye Zae Bye Mommy" I kissed all over Zae's cheek and attempted to give my women a kiss but she gave me the cold shoulder. I also invited Jaheim and his daughter so we can chop it up and Karina could have a play buddy.

We were at this troll party shit that I knew Karina would love. "Damn look at them go wild still can't believe I made her" Jaheim said eyeing his daughter playing around with Karina. "Me too but let's not forget I got three of them. I'm officially a soccer dad can you imagine me carpooling" I ran my hand down my face sighing.

"What'd you expect you got married my guy and had a baby. I'm sure your all giddy in the inside but how's the marriage are you two back in good graces."

We have our days but instead of arguing we give each other space. We both agreed not to argue in front of the babies but overall we was never going nowhere. How are you though you've been through some shit." Even though me and my sisters relationship was strained I'd always love her but she was just always in her own world.

"I'm in a great spot I'm loving dad life and got a new house. The love life portion I don't know where that's gonna head." I looked at him with a smirk. "Do you still keep tabs on my sister I don't really know what she does. Shes blocked on every inch I just need to know that's alive." He pulled out his phone and showed me her page.

She had just recently celebrated her birthday and she looked better "That's good but the real question is do you two keep in touch" He laughed shaking his head. "Time to time but us together was a wrecking ball I don't even think. Now let's go get our faces painted."

Before we headed back home me and Karina headed to Wing Stop to get some lemon pepper wings and fries. "Y'all stopped for wings I should punch you" Jay grabbed the bag though I knew her ass wanted some. "Ya hungry ass share some" I grabbed a few and Zae followed up grabbing a handful of fries.

"Boy bye how about you go wash that paint off your face. Looking like a whole clown and get me some cranberry juice for Zae." I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and called Trey. "Wassup why you calling me did Jay slit ya throat or something." I filled him in something I had been thinking about and he was on board.