I Need My Thug Back

"Zae give the controller back to Daddy..please" Zae giggles in the corner before running off. "That little girl is a handful remind me of you all the way" I looked at Dave rolling my eyes. "Or your hardheaded ass did you think of that nigga"

"Attitude is not needed today I came over to spend time with my kids. Not get into an argument with my ex" I grabbed my phone zoning him out. "Your free to leave" He looked at me and started laughing. "Stop tripping like I don't be loving up on you. You miss waking up next to me don't you." We we're still technically on the outs but these days were looking brighter.

"Nigga please you wish I've seen you everyday this week. It's more like I'm tired of seeing you." I was near my due date thankfully because I honestly felt like I was pregnant for years. "We married sis I ain't going no where. Just as long as our business don't be out in the world I be hating that shit no cap."

I knew I was wrong for announcing our problems to the world but at that moment I felt it was right. But instead it gave everybody opinions saying it was about time and how I wasn't wife material. "And as long as you remember you not single with no kids anymore. You wanted a family and you got one so love it nigga" I smiled up at him.

"Trust me I know I think we both got a peak at what our life would be post divorce. Let's just say it ain't happy not having my girls around all the time sucks. Don't even get me started on you... your presence was sadly missed a lot. I think we forget we're individuals more then we're one."

"Hear you little Pastor Dave but I think your right we need to be happy before anything else. And right now I'm not happy looking at this outfit you threw on. You need me in your life if your dressing like this" He had green sweats a grey sweater and some Gucci slides. "First off I wasn't gonna get dressed up to just come chill at another house. I don't say nothing bout your granny fits." I laughed shaking my head.

"You don't even want me to really get on your ass I'll go on live right now and flame you." He pulled out his phone. "It's on baby moms let's go." We spent an hour talking and answering some questions before we got the kids washed and in bed. We went to the kitchen to find some food before he went back to his place.

"The tour is soon on a break before the next leg you think we should go back on." I didn't want a repeat because if this was to happen all over again then it honestly would be the end for us. "I don't know I'm gonna wanna be home with the baby. If you want to go back on you can." He grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"No we started this and we're gonna finish it together we owe it to ourselves and everybody else. Plus who doesn't love a good comeback story I know I do." By the tour resumed the baby would be two months but at the same time he was right. We juggle parenting and our careers all the time and this was just another case.

"Fine plus I miss it all my different looks I was a fine pregnant women. And my bestie I feel like it's been forever since we talked."

"Good, Speaking of me and Kailee we've been talking she called as I heard her it. We're getting someplace but I think it'll definitely take some time." I knew me and Kailee's fallout effected her and brothers relationship. And Ill always wish they fix it because family is important.

"I'm proud maybe one day a couple years from now she'll see the kids. But if your up to it I'll feel comfortable with the kids FaceTiming her. I don't want them to not know of her existence" He's eyes lit up. "See that's why I married you always know how to make a man smile. I'm sleeping over tonight too I think it's just needed." I put my hands up in protest.

"Slow your road remember we said slow and I don't think it's necessary for you to spend the night. In the morning I gotta get the girls ready and we don't need you as a distraction." He looked at me and then the door. "I'm staying so I'm gonna go take a quick shower see you upstairs baby mom."