Blue Diamonds

"Damn I can officially say my wife is the baddest rapper in the game" Dave had me up in this studio all night writing shit and listening to him

"Damn I can officially say my wife is the baddest rapper in the game" Dave had me up in this studio all night writing shit and listening to him. I was even hitting the blunt and its really been a minute since I've smoked "I've always been nigga but we need to go back home. Kennedy probably laid out on our couch with the girls" He dismissed it and went back to the couch. "You act like they gonna grow up when we get back chill bro." I shook my head. "Man whatever so how'd the conversation went with you and Jaheim" He sucked his teeth so it obviously didn't go as well.

"Man when did this group go to shits honestly. He on some bullshit bro I told his ass stop speaking on my girl its between two females. He acting like a lil bitch bro and that shit ain't cool. After that I just straight up dead shit I'm tired of talking to niggas." He took a swig of henny and I already knew he was off it. We was dead here talking to each other like was bro's not a couple. "I swear they two just need to steer clear of us because we got hands nigga."

"Nah I'm really talking to you like you Desus or shit I'm done." He laughed rubbing his hand over his face. "Come here girl" He grabbed my hand pulling me down on his lap. He kissed my face all over like I was Karina "We really about to the baddest rappers and I bagged ya ass. We stopping people's bag I swear its unfair" I laughed moving off his lap and cuddled up under his arm. "I can honestly people are just mad but we need to stay more focused. Fighting is not what I need to be known for Dave they just look at me as some angry black women" He looked at me "So they don't know the shit you've been through. You a strong black women you should have your own radio station" I nodded.

"Totally name that shit Queen Radio and just further my coins. Look at the time Dave its almost three" I pressed on my phone screen and he grabbed my phone. "Bro I know I be pulling all nighters up in here plus you good writing and shit. You telling me you don't see yourself taking this shit serious."

"Right now no how could I possibly when I can't even find a minute of peace and quiet. Instead I'm in a studio at 2 in the morning when I should be home with my babies. Y'know people barely think I'm even home with them. They be thinking Drake and Odell be raising them" I got brushing my hair out my face. "When did you start giving a shit about what people say. As long as I've known you to just talk shit and boss up" I looked back at him.

"Times are different Dave fuck I'm dating a rapper not some random nigga on the block. You have a status quo that for some reason I need to live up too. That shit not easy bro everybody commenting on your every move like I'm the damn president" I leaned on the wall avoiding eye contact. "Don't talk to me about easy Jaycee I've had it way worse. You act like this shit a surprise but they just haters bro" He grabbed my hand lifting my head up.

"You may not have your mother but your always gonna have me Jay." I nodded I guess it was time I realized my life wasn't the same anymore. "Good now let's go home before you try to kill me" In the morning I felt way better and decided to cook a big breakfast and invite Drake, Kennedy, And Odell over. "Damn this shit smell good" Dave came in with Zae and Karina. I gave him a look because he knows I don't like cursing around them.

"Man when I got that text to pull through for some food. It was like god answered my prayers" Drake said grabbing a plate. "Y'all niggas always over here eating up my food. Feel like I got 4 kids sometimes" I took Zae off his hands and sat down with her on my lap. "You should be lucky that's all we do we could of been charging y'all asses when we watch y'all kids. Y'all need to calm down on these late night missions and date night" Odell added in. "Thank you two your so kind but I don't wanna hear it because then I get paragraphs about how you wanna spend more time with them" I laughed and Zae added in.

"Where Kennedy thin ass at nobody really be missing when you cook" I looked at my text message that I sent her and she still ain't even see it. "I don't know her and Desus been quiet all day....Maybe I should go over make sure everything alright" Dave shook his head no but Drake was with it. "No your staying here I'll go with Drake I've been needing an excuse to smoke" I handed him back Zae.

"No me and Drake will go I doubt I'll see Kailee or Jaheim ass okay" He finally accepted. "Good because y'all need some snacks" It was a miracle that Drake was able to keep up this shape with the way he eat. "Drake don't keep my girl out for long we got date night" Both him and Odell sighed but we were joking.

Once we got to the house the lights were off but the front door was left unlocked. "Damn niggas could of got robbed, what's going on with these couples" I looked around and everything just looked untouched. "I texted Alexis she said she'll let us know in the morning so I guess we gotta go" This nigga almost bought up the whole corner store talking bout he and Karina were having a slumber party. "Hmm good luck Dave loves his sleepover days" I picked up a couple things for myself and Dave.

"As if yall ain't got two kids I ain't tryna hear it boo" We got up to the register to pay for our stuff.

We got back to the house and Odell was on the couch with Zae and Karina

We got back to the house and Odell was on the couch with Zae and Karina. "Welcome back sweet hearts, Dave upstairs yelling with somebody" I went upstairs and Dave was on the bed his eyes low and a bottle in his hand. "I've always been the best brother, friend, and I've tried being the best husband" I leaned against the doorframe. "But my sister yo at this point I just wanna kill her straight up like I'm done bro" I walked over to him grabbing his face. "Whatever she did now just leave it be she's just happy with herself. When we move to New York it'll be like she never existed" He held my hand.

"You want some sex" The way he grabbed me up and flipped me on the bed "See I'm lit right now so you better go turn on some music because you about to get fucked little girl" I bit my lip and turned on some Jacquees.