You Still Had No Chance

"Y'know im gonna beat ya ass Dave" I said as I put on my robe. "What I do I ain't entertain that hoe not one bit" I laughed but still gave him the middle finger. "Why you ain't tell me she was doing all that extra shit and was you up in that house with her" At this time I was all up in his face. "Calm down Kailee said ma was coming over and she wanted to see the baby." I crossed my arms.

"Don't give me a reason to fuck you up nigga because I will" He tried to give me a kiss but I moved my face. "Why you playing now I just told your ass nothing happened" I climbed in the bed pulling the covers over me. "Nope you not about to catch an attitude with me like you live here" Dace was just talking my ear off I was surprised I even fell asleep.

I woke up early because I was meeting Jaheim and the girls for lunch. "I'm going over to the station aight" Dave said peeking his head into the bathroom. I nodded and went to back to doing my makeup. I drove my car and we were seated outside "So miss street fighter I heard Kailee not coming to the wedding" I nodded while sipping on my lemonade. "Her ass is just straight up disrespectful she can watch from the recordings" Jaheim laughed shaking his head.

"You got some hands I need to be your trainer straight up" Desus said. "Speaking of wedding can we actually start planning it. Who knows Alexis could get pregnant" Kennedy said laughing. "No babies we still waiting for Jaycee" I shook my head. "Not until my life right with Kailee ass and her friend I need to be ready at all times to fight" After lunch we went to an arcade to have some fun.

"Dave tell me you giving him the silent treatment and why Is that" Desus asked we were roller skating together. "He should of known better that's all I'll talk soon but not right" He shook his head and pulled out his phone to show me something. "Look he just did this this morning too" It was an interview at The Breakfast Club. "I'm not married but I got a wife and she not going nowhere. She love me man and put up with my shit" I rolled my eyes and handed Desus back his phone.

"Man at this rate how about you marry Dave always rooting for him" He shrugged his shoulders. "Yo Ms.East your man and baby here" Jaheim yelled. I got off the rink and met them near the entrance "Hmm still mad at me" He said laughing. "Don't laugh gimme the baby" I took over to Kennedy she wanted to play her. "Come here nigga" Dave said dragging me to the dining area.

"You can't ignore me forever plus I know Desus showed you what I said. You aint gotta worry about no other female everybody know I've been fighting for ya ass for years" I smiled looking away. "I know i wasn't worried about it these hoes they swear up and down they can have you" He grabbed my hand squeezing it lightly. "And I talked to my sister it just ain't looking good. As much as I want her at the wedding if she ain't doing good by you I can't force it" I nodded.

The next day the whole gang was having yet another barbeque but at a park and more people were invited. Drake and Mama East were pulling through as well "I see daddy dressed you up" Karina was dressed up matching Face it was the cutest honestly. "You matching us too the fit on the bed" I went back to the room changing my outfit to the tracksuit. "See now you look more like family" Dave said laughing.

"Let's just go everybody at the spot but us" We were known for always being late but now that Karina was apart of the equation we were twice as late. Once we got to the park Karina ran off to Drake "Look who it is my best friend" Drake said picking up Karina. "She loves her some Drake" Dave said dapping him up.

"Hey Mama East I see you working on the grill" I gave her a kiss on the cheek before joining back Drake and Karina. "You saw the way Karina ran her ass over to me that should teach y'all not to keep her away from me" I laughed Karina was just smiling up in his lap. "That's means you should be in town more nigga" I pushed his shoulder.