Now You Made Your Bed

"Bitch I have everything planned along with the guest list. I even added Odell since we vibed real well in Hawaii" I nodded looking over my plans Alexis and Kennedy had. "Everything looks good I'm just dying to know what I'm have. My first pregnancy something I ain't never gonna forget" I rubbed my stomach that I knew was growing everyday.

"That's what I like to hear but in other news have you seen or talk to Jaheim since the disappearance" After Jaheim decided to give his marriage another shot and then Kailee giving Karina to strangers nobody has heard of seen her. "No Dave went by with Karina I just feel real bad he really loved that girl. And he ain't never play no sides when it came to me and her so I'll always love him." We finished up some minor things then took a uber to Jaheims.

"Damn looks like he got into some money look at this new shit" We stepped into some palace type shit. He was for sure following a white and gold scheme "Hmm let's see where they at" We found them in the theater room and to my surprise Mama East was here as well. "Hey Jaycee I wasn't expecting y'all" Jaheim said giving us all hugs."Well we ain't see you in a minute and I see you went furniture shopping" Even the theater room had a hefty upgrade.

"Yeah well it was well deserved I've just been in the gym doing my shit. But hey lemme holla at ya in the kitchen" We left Momma East who was fast asleep with Karina on her lap. "You heard from Kailee fast ass" I looked through his pantry hoping for something sweet. "No and I don't think I want to crossing me hurt but your niece that's just a different level. What if something had gone down that shit just don't sit well with me" I nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"I know but whatever she going through has to be deeper then just a fall out. She need professional help and need to leave Stacie as alone" Kennedy said. "Agreed and then you can decide whether or not you wanna go through with the divorce" I popped a couple gummy bears in my mouth before Dave snatched it shaking his finger. "You getting married girl once that baby out you need to fit in your dress" He said eating my candy.

"Nigga bye I love to eat" I stuck my tongue out. "Well besides the wedding and the gender reveal what are we gonna do for Karina's birthday she's turning one soon" Too much was coming up and I'm too lazy for all this. "Dave you can add that to your list of things to plan I'm pregnant" He shook his head. "Nope your ass be up in that house doing nothing but eating up all my damn ice cream. So you can plan a simple one year old party thank you" We chopped it up for a while and then me and Dave went back home.

His mom was staying with Jaheim so we left her with Karina. "You excited to find out we having" He said plopping on the bed. "Yeah I can't wait to go shopping and decorating the nursery. We gonna be working parents ain't that cute" I looked back at him. "I know two little one's I'm scared to go out on tour miss my babies like crazy" I crawled in beside him. "Aww who knew you would settle down and become a family men" He shook his head dragging his hand down his face.

"Don't even remind me I swear the first time I was actually in contact with you....Girl I wanted to fuck you in like 59 different positions. Which speaking of when we gonna do the 69" I gave him the nastiest look ever. "Don't make me break up with you if you wanna do that go find a little quick bitch" He smiled and his eyes lit up. "Damn you giving me a freebie I love you girl" I pushed his face away from mine.

"Try me nigga im pregnant and I will punch you" I rarely hit Dave and it only happens when he be taking my food or taking too long with my food. "I dare you imma knock you out girl" Dave was a soft he was never gonna out his hands on me. I bet he be crying every time I get mad at him and leave. "Speaking of I was looking at some houses" I shook my head. "You barely been in this house what's wrong" He showed me pictures of one of the houses.