I Don't Miss Bitch

"Damn that dress is tight fit you sure you can breath my dear" Dave said laughing. "I'm fine I love all these diamomds though fit for Jaycee Burden feel me" I spun around then shot Dave a look. "Nigga its Brewster keep playing like you don't know who I am" I laughed. "Isn't it enough that I'm carrying your child. What if I said I didn't wanna marry you anymore what would your salty ass do" I slipped on my flats since I was past wearing heels.

"Trick is you still are I don't care what you think honey" He was something else I swear. "Whatever now don't you look handsome in this button up" I smiled looking him up and down. "I know its a shame I have two kids and a wife. Otherwise I would of been a total catch" He rolled up his sleeves and fixed his collars. "Trust me if we broke up I'm sure by the time I go outside a line of niggas would appear" I put on my lashes and made sure my wig was popping.

"Girl you must not know what my DM is looking like right now. Girls is practically tossing me the coochie just cuz. Dave East gets the honeys don't play yourself little girl"I threw the remote at his head but he managed to weave just in time. "Play with me Dave let me see you text one of those hoes and you gonna become more than a single dad"  He came up to me placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Girl even if we did break up we still have a kid so for 18 years we would have to deal with each other. And plus having a kid entitles me to hit whenever I want" I pushed him away from me."I swear you never think before you say...let's just give before you say something that gets me real mad" We hopped into the limo that was waiting for us.

"Its about time we've been out here for like 45 minutes....Y'all better have not been having sex" Jaheim said going on and on. "No nigga Dave was going on and on you should know how much he loves hearing him talk" I said sticking my tongue out at him. "And what about you wearing that damn dress like you ain't damn near six months. My poor baby probably suffocating and shit" Dave rubbed my belly shaking his head. 

We pulled up to the spot and it was decorated with balloons that said our name and some said girl or boy it was so cute. As soon as I stepped out and looked around I was balling like a little baby "Aww I swear you be crying every hour" Dave wiped my tears kissing me on the forehead. "I know but its so cute were gonna find out what were having" I pushed out my bottom lip. "My big baby girl" He grabbed my hand and we went deeper into the spot.

A lot of friends and family were here I just wished my mom was here to celebrate it with me. I grabbed the microphone "Thank you guys for coming out honestly. And to my girls thanks for planning it and my boys thank you guys for making sure Dave is always in check. I went over to Jaheim giving him a hug "Look at you all big and pregnant" I swear this baby was all up in my lungs because I was all out of breath.

"Thanks bro but hey why don't you stay with me and Dave just a while. I don't want you up in that house all by yourself plus I could the help" It took him a minute to accept but I wore him down. "I'm gonna go break the news to Dave can't wait to see his face" Jaheim said patting me on the back. I went over to the table grabbing me a hefty plate of everything before going over to Dave sitting on his lap.

"Nah y'all really the cutest makes me wanna cry" Kennedy said taking pictures of us. "Girl bye do you see how chubby my face got and don't get me started on how I can only wear slides now" I stuffed my face with potato salad. "Damn babe keep eating like this and I'm not gonna be able to feel my leg" He laughed eating off my plate. "I don't wanna hear it you did this to me so deal with it nigga" I got up getting my own chair.

"Damn let's get this reveal popping before she pop off" Kennedy said putting her hands up. "Aight so Dave you gotta shoot the ball through the hoop in order to get to know the gender" She tossed him the ball and he looked at me. "This for you baby momma."

"You better make it then play boy" I crossed my hands and once I saw that ball splash into pink dust I lost my mind. He looked at me and smiled with open arms "We having a girl pumpkin" I ain't have no tears left but I was excited to have a little mini me. A few minutes later Drake and Odell came strolling in but atleast they brought gifts and Drake got me a caramel frappe.

"Damn fatty look at you in this dress" Drake said squeezing me into a hug. "Boy bye and Hi Odell you looked nice" I gave him a hug as well. "Your baby bout to have two cute ass uncles she not even gonna stand a chance" Odell said and him and Drake striked a pose. "Oh boys come on my legs is starting to give out from this big ass belly" I sipped on my frappe going back to the family.

Liked by DaveEast, KennedyCymone, Obj, ChampagnePapi, Jaheim And 1,200,300 Others

JayceeQueen: Ya girl is having a daughter can't wait to dress her up and shit ❤@DaveEast

DaveEast: You welcome baby girl but don't worry I still need my son so don't get comfy ❤

Obj: All that jewelry for a gender reveal

JayceeQueen: @Obj of course I gotta do everything the Jaycee way

ChampagnePapi: Can't wait for another baby to love off her uncle

KennedyCymone: @ChampagnePapi 😂😂😂😂Niggas gonna make you babysit every weekend

Desus_: Ahhh family

 Liked by JayceeQueen, KennedyCymome, Obj, Trina, Nas, And 1,200,200 Others

DaveEast: I love my twin and the other one on the way. I swear none of you niggas ever break they heart and that's facts

JayceeQueen: Boy if you don't sit down you a whole father and husband gotta chill

DaveEast: Nahh baby girl im in a house full of girls no good can come for that

KennedyCymone: Look at her little teeth Omg

AlexisSky: My uterus skipoed beat looking at little baby Karina

ChampagnePapi: Sis really ya twin doe let's hope she ain't got your attitude

DaveEast: Nigga I ain't got no attitude @ChampagnePapi