In Exchange For Me

One Month Later

"Dada race" Karina ran to the other side of the backyard and Dave followed. Me and Zae were just reclining back with our sunglasses "Look at your dada being stupid" I shook my head watching them two run around. For the past month we've thrown ourselves in family and making our relationship stronger and sturdy. I was still friends with the girls but I was a bit distant.

They all turned against me so quickly even though I never threw shots at them so it just made me wonder. "Im getting too old to racing that child I'm glad she know how to swim" Dave came next to me taking Zae off me kissing her face all over as she laughed. "Well what did you expect Daddy you have two kids and almost thirty. You need to sit your ass somewhere and chill" He shook his head. "No your just lazy as if we don't need a son to join this bunch. I'll give you till after the wedding which I shall remind you is in a month" I rolled my eyes he reminded me every other day.

"I know Dave tomorrow is my dress fitting for us but I know you just reminding me because of our honeymoon. I don't know what you think is gonna go down besides me facetiming everybody to see my babies" I was barely away from the girls more then a hour. "Don't worry I know what will finally no crazy ass toddlers or screaming babies" Zae screamed and giggled. "You know your gonna miss them too stop fronting especially when Karina say your name in her little pouty face" Our girls were for sure our weakness.

"Girl bye just know I'm up too something. I've just been counting down the days till your officially my boo till death" I laughed getting up. "I know you have a big ass calendar above our bed I've never met someone like you I swear" I checked my phone for any messages. "Man stop you getting me all riled up and we are days away" He placed Zae back on my lap and gave me a peck on the cheek.

We all took a shower and got ready for dinner which was chinese because I've just been too lazy to throw down

We all took a shower and got ready for dinner which was chinese because I've just been too lazy to throw down. "Dada lwook" Karina pointed towards the dogs licking Zae's fingers as she was in her swing. "Go you can play with them" She skipped over to them she was such a cutie. "I swear my sperm works my kids look like angels" I rolled my eyes taking a bite of my shrimp egg roll. "As if I ain't play a part boy bye but that is what I need more. Just us four its always something or someone interrupting family times y'know" I know it was taking a toll on him since Jaheim was his boy and Kailee was his sister but that was just getting out of hand what she was doing.

"Finesse baby girl but you know you looking ripe right now. And I ain't wanna hear nothing your weeks is up your able to take my pipe" I laughed just seeing the way he was giving me the eye. "Maybe you'll score but no promises I tend to fall asleep at nine" My body was on a set schedule since Karina and Zae like to wake up at three in the morning and don't go back unless they sleeping in our bed. "Not tonight I swear this is punishment..Niggas need to make a law about how long your girl can decline sex."