None Of Your Buisness

"Look how cute Zae and Karina looking getting they feet done. The amount of pictures I've just taken I'm sure your welcome Jaycee" Alexis put her phone away. "Thank you but Kennedy what's up with you. I feel like we left in the dark in your life" She smiled shaking her head. "Privacy is just the best from what I've learned. Nothing dramatic has happened so your fine Jaycee" I looked at her and then the rest of the girls.

"Feisty I don't think she meant it in a wrong way" Aaliyah added in. "I know its just look at you and Dave your whole life is out. I don't think I could handle that that's all" I looked at her. "I'm not the media Kennedy I'm your friend but its up to you at the end of the day." I never asked for the full tea but I knew not a thing besides what our camera had caught.

"Damn hostile this is a family bonding trip and not much of either has been done. So Aaliyah how've you been doing." Alexis stepped in. "Fine just handling my own business um Jaycee can I talk to you" I was more then glad to get up because Kennedy was on a different type of time. "What was all that about I'm new and all but that's just weird" I shook my head looking back at Kennedy.

"I don't know but I don't have time for that it's her business she right" Instead I went over to the guys who were playing dice and Dave was in the pool with the girls. "Hop in girl I know you ain't just put on a bathing suit to look cute" I smiled but I only dipped my feet in. "I'm good I'm just waiting for them to finish up the food. Then take my ass to movie night with my babies" He looked at me and shook his head. "Aye Trey do me a favor and watch the girls. I gotta talk to Jaycee real quick" Trey looked at me and Dave before agreeing.

"Come on upstairs we shall see." He closed the door behind us then sat crossing his arms. "What happened between y'all feisty girls now" I rolled my eyes. "Kennedy, Is it wrong that I wanna be there for her but how can I when I don't know nothing. Then she used us as an example as to why we not letting nobody in like what does that even mean."

"So are we kicking her out the circle..No I'm sure whatever she and Trey have is fresh. And she just wants to keep it private for a while. I'm telling you I'm the best counselor around I just be spitting truth like clockwork" I looked at him shaking my head. "Dave I'm just trying to relax before we go on the tour and you better be on your best behavior" I went back downstairs to the bar and grill.

"Don't press me fatty your ribs soon finish but I can tell you need a drink. Yo Odell work some magic bro" These were my brothers for sure and I wouldn't trade them for the world. "I think we all need some drinks make that a round" Trey chimed in. "You was just all chirpy a few moments ago what happened" He looked at me and laughed. "Nothing I promise but look Kennedy ain't mean to come off harsh. But she just having a tough time she been getting alot of hate lately since its being known we talking" Odell placed down our drinks.

"I didn't even know like I don't want us to drift apart that's my bitch end of story. But that attitude switch I ain't with that shit its either come correct or don't at all" I went back inside the house with Zae to watch some movies and just chill. It was about to be a long trip I can honestly feel it "Hiding out fatty" Drake came in with my plates of food finally. "I'm just spending some time with my best girl even though she's soaking wet. But thanks for the food I'm starving" He looked at me with a questioning look.

"Jay...Are you pregnant again because you had like three drinks" I shook my head. "Are you drunk no I'm not pregnant. I don't wanna get pregnant anytime soon during this tour" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Yeah I don't believe you so tomorrow me and the girls gonna go buy you one."