70. Start Of Something New

Diandra's POV

"Harry!" I whined.

"Yes baby?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Cuddle me, damnit." I pouted.

"But I don't want to cuddle." He teased.

"But 'm cold." I mumbled.

"So get under the covers or put a sweater on."

"What if I want you to warm me up?" I asked.

He looked at me, his eyes full of mischief. He was lying on his stomach, his head between his interlocked arms. I was lying next to him, and I know he loves when I beg him for the simplest things. I know he was just teasing.

"Nope. Sorry baby. No cuddles. You're going out with Louis instead of being with me." He pouted.

"Its not for the whole day. I'll be with you later. And besides, you'll be out with Tyla." I pointed out.

He stayed quiet and I batted my eyelashes. "Please can we cuddle? Pretty please?"

He looked at my expression, a smirk on his face, and shook his head. "Uh-uh."

I groaned and lifted his arm up, forcing my way into his arms. His arm that I lifted fell over my neck and I cuddled in closer to him. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled at him. "Why couldn't you just cuddle me?"

"Because I like seeing you whine and beg." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"You're so warm." I mumbled, pulling myself impossibly closer to him.

"We'll carry on later. We have to leave now." He said slowly, kissing me and pulling me to stand up.

He looked at my appearance; one of his plaid shirts, my black skinny jeans, black converse and a blue shirt under his plaid one. "You look like me." He mumbled, twirling one of my dark curls around his finger.

I smiled up at him and kissed him softly. He was dressed almost like me, the only difference being he ripped up an old shirt and used it as a headband, instead of converse he was wearing boots and his v-neck was white.

I skipped downstairs and Lola were standing at the door, saying goodbye to each other. I hugged Harry and kissed his cheek. "Be good. And be nice. But not too nice. Save that niceness for me. I love you." I grinned and he chuckled.

"No promises. I love you too." He kissed my head and I turned to Louis.

"Ready?" I smiled.

"Of course." He smiled back, holding the door open for me.

I walked out and waved at Harry, who pouted. I blew him a kiss and he smiled. Louis reached his car and we got in. "So what's your plan for today?" He asked.

"How about we terrorize innocent souls?" I smirked.

"That could work." He chuckled, pulling out the drive way.

XxX

Tyla's POV

"So Harold, it's just you and me today. What do you want to do?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the curly haired boy I front of me.

"Oh no...I'm stuck with you" he pouted.

"Wow, that's nice"

"You know what fine, I'll just go play tennis on my own... Or badminton or golf..." I trailed off gathering my things.

"Wait!" He whined.

"What?" I turned to him.

"Let me just get my things" he went to his room.