48. Awkward...

Harry's POV

Last night was purely amazing. I fulfilled my dream and connected with her for the second time as an engaged couple. Gemma walking in didn't phase me. She should learn to knock.

We said goodbye to my parents, and mum told us we were cute when we slept. I'm guessing she saw the aftermath of our evening. Walking into my house, I got a shock.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I yelled.

My chandelier in the main entrance was draped with toilet paper and one of my paintings were on the floor.

Louis walked in sheepishly. "Hey guys, did you have fun?"

"We leave for one night and this happens." I said, my tone back to normal.

"We thought it would be fun to see who could throw a roll of toilet paper the highest, and since the entranceway has the highest ceilings, we did it here. The painting fell after I used a broom to try get my roll back down." He said.

"Just... Clean it up." I sighed.

He nodded and went to the shed to get a ladder. I turned around to see Diandra typing away on her phone, smiling. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her neck. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Don't worry babe." She put her phone away and I frowned.

"Don't worry." She pecked my lips twice and wrapped her arm around my neck, grabbing my right hand with the other. I connected our lips and it didn't take long for it to escalate.

I walked us over towards the direction of the living room, pushing us down when I felt my leg hit the couch. She was underneath me, kissing my neck and her hands running up my shirt. She pushed me away. "The boys and girls are around. Later. I promise."

I nodded and fixed my hair so we looked normal. She switched the television on and got distracted by an episode of Greys. The boys came in and took their seats.

"I'll give you some time with the boys. I need some too with the girls. We haven't been spending time with them. See you later Tiger." She kissed me then went upstairs.

Zayn and Liam were looking at me curiously. "What?" I asked when I heard the door close.

"We were just wondering." Zayn said.

"About?"

"Your sex life." Liam said casually, like he was telling me that its going to be cloudy.

I choked. "E-excuse me?"

"You heard him." Niall smirked.

"Lads, no." I shook my head.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because she's upstairs!" I whisper yelled.

"C'mon mate, she's with the girls. She won't hear anything." Liam smiled.

I looked up the staircase, and back at them. "Fine." I grumbled.

"When was the last time you did it?" Zayn asked.

"Last night."

"In your mother's house. You cant stop, can you Harry?" Lou laughed.

I chucked a pillow at him. "How is it?"

"Best I've ever had. But a gentleman never tells." I smirked.

"Isn't she less experienced than your other girlfriends?" Liam questioned.

"She's a quick learner, but since I was her first, its like she's made perfectly for me." I smiled.

"Gentle or rough?" Zayn raised his brow.