41. What Happens In The Wild, Stays In The Wild

Harry's POV

"Babe. Wake up. We're going on a game drive."

I groaned and covered my head with the pillow. Eleanor decided to take us on an early morning game drive.

"Babe, please. I woke up after the alarm and now we only have 10 minutes to get to the main house." She begged.

"No. I wanna sleep." I mumbled.

"Fine. Then you aren't getting any." She shrugged, walking away.

My eyes widened in fear and I sprang up. "I'm awake!"

She smirked, shaking her head at me. "I knew that would work."

I pulled on a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie and my beanie. She put on a pair of dungarees, a blue tank top and a black hoodie, with one of my beanies.

We walked to the main house, still half asleep, greeting everyone there. Eleanor made us tea and hot chocolate to wake us up, and when everyone was done, we were off. Diandra and I sat at the back, so nobody would bother us. Next was Lou, Liam and Tyla, then Zayn, Lee and Niall.

I loved this place, the cell reception was just poor. I guess it makes sense since we are in the wild.

The vehicle slowed down and we stopped in front of a herd of rhinos.

"They're horny." Diandra whispered in my ear. I couldn't contain my laughter and had to bite my sleeve from making a noise and disturbing the animals. I laughed until I had tears coming out of my eyes.

We continued driving and Diandra was explaining the names to Liam, who was in front of her. She was leaning forward with her elbows on the handles of Liam's seat.

"When you hear Tau, it means lion. Tlou means elephant, a buffalo is a na-" She was cut off when the car came to a stop.

She lurched forward, against the fact that I tried to catch her, and her lips slammed against Liam's. I felt my jaw and fists clench. She immediately pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry! It was an accident." She apologized with tears in her eyes and all my anger vanished immediately.

I pulled her into my arms, comforting her. "Hey, I'm not mad. Its okay." I cooed in her ear.

"Why did we stop?" Zayn asked.

"Leopard in that tree." Eleanor whispered.

Diandra pulled out her camera and I marveled at the beautiful creature, taking pictures with my phone. She took some pictures and turned the camera to us. We locked lips and she snapped a picture.

XxX

We arrived back at the lodge, and hopped out the vehicle. We walked into the kitchen and breakfast was served. It was pure heaven. Fresh fruit, yogurt, bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, waffles and omelets.

I took some bacon, fruit and 3 pancakes. Diandra took the same and we walked out to the deck. I sat on the hanging hammock and she sat next to me on the deck floor with her legs hanging over the edge. We ate in silence, enjoying the sounds of nature.

"Are you sure you aren't mad? You can be." She said after a while.

"I'm not mad, It wasn't your fault." I smiled reassuringly at her.

She nodded and continued eating. As soon as we were done, she sat on my lap, while I was still in the hammock. My left hand found a place in her hair and the other on her waist. Her face was hidden in the crook of my neck and every now and then, she would kiss the spot that drove me insane.