37. Finally [Part Two]

SMUT in this chapter. You were warned :)

Tyla's POV

We arrived in London after a boring 10 hour flight. We drove from arrivals to Harry's house and I couldn't help but notice that Diandra hasn't said a word since we left school, her face was completely emotionless.

We arrived at his house and got our bags out. Diandra dragged hers in and disappeared into Harry's room. I brought my bag in and put it by the door. Harry strolled in and sighed, running his hands through his hair then going to his room.

Louis, Niall, Lee, Zayn and then Liam came through the door. "It feels like home to me!" Louis started singing.

"It feels good to be home." Liam commented.

"This house is so huge! It's so beautiful." Lee made a 360 in the living room.

"I am going to my bedroom, I'll see you in a bit." Zayn announced and went up, Liam following behind with his luggage.

It was now just me, Lee, Niall and Louis left in the room. I put my suitcase next to the couch and laid on it. "This, is my bed!" I eyed the two boys.

Lee was starting to giggle. "No it's not! We are not starting this again" Louis protested and took my suitcase and disappeared, leaving Lee and Niall to argue among themselves.

I was laying on the couch when Louis re entered the room. Before we could say anything we heard loud yelling from upstairs, that sounded like Harry. Then the noise of something breaking, before Niall ran towards the bedroom.

I shot up when I heard the shattering of glass. "Shits going down!" I looked up the stairs.

Louis had a shocked expression on his face but chuckled at what I had to say. "Ummm... Anyway Ty come with me." He gestured for me to come.

"Ummm... How about no." I protested.

"Don't sass me!" He sternly said, and I threw a pillow at him which kind of messed his hair.

"Don't interfere with my pretty." He whined.

"I can't interfere with something you don't have!" I raised my eyebrow.

He was at a loss for words. "The sass master from South Africa!" I commented and chuckled. Now Lee has finally lost it, she was laughing uncontrollably.

He stared blankly at me. "Do you want me to help you?" He cocked his eyebrow.

I stared back at him. He came and picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and carried me away. Lee was still laughing like some hyena on a high instead of helping.

We entered his room and he dropped me on his bed. "This is our bed!" He smiled.

I looked around, it was a very modern room. Louis seemed to have disappeared. I walked out the room. "Lee where is Lou?" I asked with a confused expression.

"Going to Harry's room." She answered. By this time Niall joined us downstairs.

I walked up the stairs only to find Louis by the door. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's quiet, too quiet." He answered with his ear to the door.

XxX

Harry's POV

We're at my home in London, and I'm heartbroken. For the 10 hour flight, she didn't say a word to me. Or to anyone. She dragged her bag up the stairs into my room and slammed the door shut. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

I walked upstairs into our room only to find her sitting on the edge of the left side of the bed, looking down at her hands. I sat next to her and tried to put my arm around her but she moved away and my heart broke a little more.