22 Hours

A/N Okay so doing other POV is fun. Here is another short & sweet filler in LEE'S POV.

It had been 22 hours since Elle went unconcious and the clock was ticking. The doctors had said they were start getting concerned once it had been twenty four hours. We never thought it would go on this long. I looked over at my brother, his eyes had barely blinked since he arrived last night. He sat with Elle's wrist in his hand, rubbing it and occasionally standing up to feel the baby kick. His eyes were bloodshot and tear stained. I had never seen him look so bad in my life. If it was any other situation I would have been happy about it. I moved over to the seat beside Noah, our parents and Mr Evans had gone to get coffee.

' Noah I'm sorry if I ever kept you guys apart. '

' Don't worry about it man. It all worked out in the end.'

' I know, but I hate that you always resented me for it. '

' Dude, if anything you resent me over the whole thing. ' Noah said, quietly.

' I did, but how can I? You're Elle's whole world. I feel like I never really met the real Elle until you guys got together. As cheesy as it sounds, I think you guys complete each other. '

' She adores you..it's thanks to you that we're together. Lee, if I loose her... if I loose- ' He couldn't finish his sentence without crying and for the first time ever I found myself patting him on the back.

' Theres 2 hours left before we have to get worried ... '

2 hours passed in the blink of an eye though, before we knew it a doctor came in.

' Okay Mr Flynn, since it's been 24 hours I'm afraid we're going to have to fit Rochelle with a feeding tube.. for the baby and a heart monitor, just to ensure her body is functioning. '

Noah's face managed to fall more than I thought possible. ' Doctor? How bad is this. '

' Well Mr Flynn, it's hard to tell. Now that we've gone past the 24 hour stage, anything could happen. '

' Oh jesus no. ' Noah crumbled to the floor, his hand clamped over his mouth, gasping for breath. I ran over to him.

' It's okay, Noah calm down it's okay. Noah please calm down. '

' WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO . ' He was screaming at this stage.

' Noah please be quiet, you're gonna disturb the other patients, but he continued crying and yelling.

Then he froze solid. There was a slight rustling from the bed behind us.