Kidnapped - Part Three

so i'm at my friend's house right now sleeping over and it's almost 1:15 and she said she was taking a nap, so i decided i'd upload :) i hope you guys are liking this story line so far... i know it's a bit like 50 Shades of Grey (which i haven't read) and the Zayn Malik fan fiction Laced, but i promise i came up with this on my own and got my inspiration from those story lines... so yeah :) enjoy <3

            I didn’t see him for another couple days. I hadn’t wanted to bother Liam by asking him to come give me something to help soothe the pain, so I just dealt with it. It would have been embarrassing to phone him and tell him what happened not even twenty-four hours after I’d been brought here. I laid in bed on my stomach and when a lunch platter was brought up for me, I scarfed everything down since I hadn’t eaten dinner last night and was denied breakfast this morning.

            Over the next couple days when I didn’t see Mr. Styles, the muscly blue-eyed man would come to my room and escort me to the TV room or the library so I could spend my afternoon reading. I never really cared for watching TV. It bored me, really. So, instead, I struggled to read an entire book without reading glasses.

            It was still sinking in that this was my life right now. I was living under the roof of a psychotic sadist who was going to use me for sex and I couldn’t do anything about it. Trust me, the phone in my room was only connected throughout the house so there were no outside sources whatsoever. I was truly kidnapped.

            I forced myself to wake up every morning at six o’ clock so that I was ready for breakfast, even though I sat in the huge dining room on my own as waiters came over and placed food that I didn’t even ask for on my plate. I thanked them, still, and they smiled sympathetically at me.

            I desperately wanted to draw but I had no art supplies yet. I had absolutely nothing to do in the enormous mansion and I hadn’t had a breath of fresh air in days. When I tried asking the muscly man if he could let me outside, he replied a curt no.

            “Why not?” I demanded. “I just want some fresh air.”

            “Only Mr. Styles brings you outside,” he told me, crossing his arms over his chest to show off his muscles some more.

            “What’s your name?”

            “That’s not important,” he replied.

            “Well, all this time I’ve been calling you that muscly man,” I told him. He let out a chuckle. “Can you please tell me?”

            “It’s Louis. Now where can I take you because I have work to do.”

            “I want you to take me outside,” I replied.

            “I already said no. If you continue to ask me I’m going to take you to your bedroom and you’ll stay there for the rest of the afternoon.”

            I let out a groan. “Can you take me to the TV room?” I asked and Louis nodded and I followed him down the hallway.

            I laid in a ball in the corner of the couch as I turned on a movie on Netflix and I think I must have fallen asleep because I was woken up by someone shaking me. I mumbled something incoherent and opened my eyes to find Mr. Styles kneeling in front of me.

            “Hello, Maya,” he said nicely and I sat up on the couch.

            “Hello, Sir,” I replied almost automatically.