26. Kryptonite

Diandra's POV

I woke up with a bright light shining on me. We forgot to close the curtain. I opened my eyes and realized that my forehead was touching Harry's. I had morning breath. Great. I slipped out of bed and quickly brushed my teeth, calling room service for breakfast, returning back to my previous position. About 2 minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and I was met with bright green.

"Happy anniversary, beautiful." He said.

I'll never get used to his morning voice. It gives me chills.

"Happy anniversary, sweetie." I smiled.

There was a knock on the door and I quickly got up, getting our croissants and strawberries. I took the tray and put a red rose on it, making two cups of tea. I put them on the tray and walked back to my boyfriend.

"Here, babe." I put the tray on his lap, crawling in next to him. He put a strawberry in my mouth and I did the same to him. We ate all the strawberries and croissants and drank our tea.

"I'll be right back." He kissed my cheek and got up. I took this as an opportunity to get the gifts that I bought him.

I pulled out the first gift, a bag of Jelly Beans. He laughed and gave me a bag of Jelly Babies. He pulled out the bears we made and we smiled. I got out a book that said "100 Reasons Why I Love You." I wrote every single reason why I love him. He blushed and kissed my cheek.

He dug in the bag and pulled out a box. He opened it and it revealed two rings with half a heart on each. I put the right heart on my right index finger and he put the left heart on his left index finger. We put our fingers together and it formed a perfect heart. I took a picture.

I revealed a box similar to his, with two bracelets inside. They were beaded with black and white beads, the black bracelet saying HERS and the white one saying HIS. His eyes lit up and he put the HERS one on his wrist. I did the same, and again we took a picture.

His last gift to me was a bouquet of red and white roses.

"Thank you so much, Harry! I love you so so so much." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"And thank you, to you too. I love all of the gifts, but I love you more!" He said, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"How about we go for a walk on the beach?" I suggested.

He nodded and got up. I walked to my bag and pulled a tank top and pair of shorts out. I got dressed and put my hair up, tying one of Harry's bandanas as a headband. He came out in yellow shorts and a white tank. He put a bandana on as well and his Ray Bans. I put my aviators on and we left. Nobody else was awake, so we went by ourselves.

We walked from the hotel to the beach, hand in hand. We strolled along the water, occasionally getting wet. I sat on the ground, looking at the scenery. All of a sudden, it was dark and Harry's legs were in front of me. I looked up and fell backwards. He didn't have a shirt on. I lay there, on the ground biting my nail, looking at his fit body. I tugged at my hair, getting frustrated. I'm a fangirl okay? Don't judge.

"Like what you see?" He asked, smiling cheekily.

I nodded slowly, biting my lip. He smirked, holding his hand out to me. I got up and we kept on walking.

"I don't know why you still freak out over my body." He said.

"Hey, I'm a Directioner. Its instinct to freak out when I see you shirtless. Its a really nice body." I laughed.

We walked past a couple taking wedding photos. He stopped us and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"One day that'll be us. I'm looking forward to marrying the most beautiful girl in the world." He smiled, kissing my cheek.