32. Call It Whatever

Harry's POV

I cant believe we only stay here for another month and a half before we have to continue with the tour.

I pulled my phone out of my front pocket and smiled at the lock screen. It was a picture of her and I, our eyebrows raised and our tongues sticking out. I haven't really been on Twitter lately, so I decided to see what was happening.

@Harry_Styles : How's everyone doing? .xx

Within seconds, my mentions were blowing up with "Wow, he finally resurfaces" and "Where have you been?" I followed a few fans and looked what rumors were going around.

There was a picture of me from when we were in America, and I was having dinner with Kendall Jenner. Management forced me to. It only made it online now. I searched Diandra on Twitter and most of the tweets were quite rude. Some were directed to me, telling me that she was a gold digger and only using me for fame. Some were directed at her, telling her that she ruined Larry Stylinson and is just an attention seeker. Then there were ones that made me smile.

@1Dismylife : Guys, stop hating on Diandra! She genuinely seems like a nice girl. They're happy and in love #ISupportDarry.

@BananaLuv3r : #Darry is adorable. They honestly are made for each other. #ISupportDarry.

There were many like this, and I followed all the fans saying these things.

@Harry_Styles : If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

I logged off and looked at the door, wondering when she would be back. She went food shopping with Niall while Lee helped Tyla with something. They've been gone for 4 hours. I wonder what's taking them so long.

A few minutes later, the door burst open and all I could see was a head of cinnamon hair, carrying a bunch of bags.

"Geez, Niall. Did you buy the entire store?" I teased.

"There is such nice food here! And the candy! Don't get me started on the candy." He looked at me exasperatedly.

I chuckled and helped Diandra with the bags. "Did anyone bother you?" I asked.

"No, surprisingly. The fans are really calm here. Some asked for autographs and pictures, but they were so calm. They stand in a line and wait for you. Nobody screamed or got super excited. And no paps. That's a bonus." Niall said.

I nodded and we put the food away. Niall went up to his room and winked at Diandra, leaving her and I in the kitchen. "I missed you." She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I missed you more." I smiled. I noticed bandages on her right wrist.

"What's that?" I asked.

"N-nothing." She stuttered.

"Darling, what's wrong with your wrist?" I asked, getting worried.

She looked at me, then back at her wrist. She took a step away from me and started unwrapping the white cloth. She took a deep breath and I stepped closer to her. She showed me her wrist and I gasped.

She got a tattoo that said "You And I" and underneath that, there were our initials, H and D.

I was speechless. "You hate it." She said sadly, walking away.

I pulled her waist. "I don't. I actually love it so much! I'm just shocked that you got a tattoo."

"Are you angry?"

"Not at all. Why didn't you get it done with me?" I asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." She smiled softly.