Kidnapped - Part One

hey everyone :) so i deleted the Marcel one shot but i'm definitely going to start it again after i finish this small series that i started last night and i'm a lot more into... haha i got this idea yesterday and i already have like ten pages written on Word so i'm going to post this one instead :) i hope you enjoy <3

            All I remember before I blacked out was two men coming at me with a white towel. Then when I inhaled the chloroform I must have passed out because now I was just waking up in a large, burgundy color room in a big comfy bed. My heart was beating at a hundred miles per hour and I jumped out of the bed and, naturally, looked for a way out. That was generally the first thing to do when you wake up in an unfamiliar place.

            I tried one door but it was locked. The next one I tried ended up being a closet which was no use for me trying to escape. I tried the windows next but they were bolted shut. I desperately looked around for a secret passageway, as if I was Nancy Drew or something. I picked up carpets, tried looking behind the head of my bed, but there was absolutely nothing. The locked door had to be the only one to let me out.

            I could hear footsteps approaching my room and my eyes shot to the door. Two deep voices were audible from outside the locked door and I desperately wanted to hide. I ran to the closet and closed the door behind me. I pressed my body up against the wall next to the door. I could hear the door unlock and I squeezed my eyes shut.

            “Where is she?” a deep, British voice asked harshly. “You said she was in here.”

            “She was, I swear this is where Niall and I put her,” another British voice replied.

            I could hear leather soled shoes approach the closet I was in and I put my hand over my mouth to try to muffle my heavy breaths. Everything felt as if it was in slow motion. The doorknob slowly turned and the door opened slowly. To my right, a man stood in the doorway and flipped a light switch on to the closet I was hiding in. A huge walk in closet appeared before me with rows and rows of shelves stocked with clothes and shoes.

            “There you are,” his deep voice said as he turned to look at my trembling body.

            “Did you find her?” the other voice said from the bedroom.

            “Yeah, she’s in here,” he said as he turned sideways in the doorway. “Come.”

            I was still shaking and could barely make eye contact with the man.

            “I’m not going to ask you twice,” he asserted more harshly this time. I did as I was told and walked around him and stepped into the bedroom.

            “There she is,” the second man said. “I told you she was in here.”

            “You can leave now,” the first man ordered the other. “I have some things to lay down with this girl.”

            I watched as the short haired and muscular man walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

            “Go sit on the end of the bed,” the man ordered and I quickly walked over to the end of the bed and sat down. “Good girl. Now tell me your name.”

            “M-Maya…” I sputtered out.

            “Maya what?”

            “Maya Hartman,” I squeaked as I looked down at my lap.

            “Well Maya, when I speak to you, you look me in the eyes,” he said lowly and I slowly averted my gaze up to him and I took in his facial features. He was strikingly handsome with piercingly green eyes and plump red lips. His hair was styled into something of a quiff and he stood tall, well over six feet. He wore all black: black skinny jeans, t-shirt, and boots. “How old are you?”