22. In The Woods

Harry's POV

Together, forever and always. Nothing will tear us apart.

"D'you wanna meet my great grandmother?" She asked.

"Course, I would love to." I smiled. "Where does she live?"

"She actually lives with us, but when you came to my house the first time, she was visiting her daughter, my grandmother. So are you up for it?"

"Lets go." I nodded. We got into the van and drove to Diandra's home. She walked through the front door and into the lounge, where a small elderly woman was sitting.

"Grandma!" Diandra said happily. She sat on the couch next to her and kissed her cheeks, hugging her.

"Hello love, how are you?" Her nan smiled.

"I'm very well and you?"

"I'm good, thank you. Now please explain to me who this handsome young man is." Her nan looked at me, smiling.

"Hello, Ma'am. I'm Harry Styles." I smiled, giving her a gentle hug. I sat next to Diandra and held her hand.

"Are you British?" She asked. I nodded.

"My husband was British. Bless his soul." She smiled sadly.

"Can I make some tea for us?" Diandra asked gently.

"That would be nice, love. Thank you."

Diandra got up, going to the kitchen, leaving her nan and I in the lounge.

"So Harry, what is that ring I see on Diandra's finger?" She asked.

"Its a promise ring, ma'am. Its a promise that I will marry her one day."

She took my hand in hers. She squeezed it lightly and smiled. "If it means anything, which I'm sure it doesn't, I think you're a lovely young man and you'll make my first great grandchild very happy. You have my permission. When you look at her, I see pure love and adoration in your eyes. Welcome to the family, Harry."

I felt tears stinging my eyes. The feeling to be accepted by Diandra's family is incredible. Most parents or family members I meet absolutely can't stand me. "Thank you ma'am. It really does mean a lot to be accepted by you. I will try until my dying day to make her happy. Thank you." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"So what do you do?" She asked.

"I'm in a band called One Direction. I have four bandmates and we travel the world." I smiled.

"I knew you looked familiar! All Diandra does is talk about how good looking you are and she shows me all these pictures and videos of you and your friends." I chuckled.

"Grandmaaaa." Diandra whined with a smile. She had a tray with 3 teacups in her hands. She put it on the coffee table and handed a cup to her nan, one to me and the last one for herself.

There was a high pitched screaming and a little girl, maybe about 3 years old, ran up to Diandra.

"Danda!!" The little girl squealed.

"Jemma!" She picked the girl up and kissed her cheek. Jemma wrapped her chubby arms around Diandra's neck.

"Who this?" Jemma looked at me.

"That's Harry. Say hello to him."

"Hello Hawy!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I chuckled and played with her fingers.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"My cousin." Jemma tugged on my curls, pulling them slightly.

"Jem, do you like Harry?" Diandra asked.