52//Lily Renée

((A/N- the song for this chapter is Sound & Color by Alabama Shakes [its better with headphones]))

-Hayley

Just 5 hours ago, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter. She's 6 pounds and 4 ounces. Her tiny but visible hairs are a mix of brown/black. Gracie says she has my nose, and I think she has Calum's lips. She hasn't opened her eyes yet, but when she does I'll be able to tell if they're a lighter brown like mine or darker like Calum's.

She's absolutely amazing, and perfect.

I've never been so in love with a human being before.

Lily Renée Hood.

I picked Gracie's middle name to be Lily's middle name. She's so ecstatic about it.

I'm deciding to give her Calum's last name because without him, I would never have this amazing and precious blessing in my life. He was a large part of my life, and for this I thank him. Nothing more, nothing less.

I love her so much, I know she'll do great things.

"Isn't she the most beautiful thing you've ever laid your eyes on, Grace?"I ask quietly, as Lily wraps her tiny hand around my finger.

"She's perfect, Hayes."she says softly, skimming her finger softly across my daughters small forehead. I smile down at her as she yawns.

"So perfect."

——

-Luke's POV

I can't help it, I'm a nosy person. Plus, I'm worried about Hayley. She doesn't have anyone with her except Gracie.

So I did my digging, and found out that the paps were already following them- scumbags- and they were last spotted walking into Lenox Hill Hospital.

I want to call Gracie and ask her how things are going but we aren't exactly on good terms. She hasn't blocked me on anything, I just don't know what to say.

My phone buzzes twice, and I look in my notifications-

Hayley just had her baby.
"Hayley just had her baby."

Calum looks up from his bass guitar and widens his eyes. "She....she did?"he asks.

I nod. "Yeah. She named her Lily."I inform them.

Ashton and Michael smile and look at each other. "How is she?"Michael asks. "Well, I'm guessing she's great. I dunno."I answer.

"I'm gonna FaceTime her."Ashton says and pulls out his phone. "I thought she had all of us blocked?"Calum pouts. "Not me, I'm like her brother."he smiles.

My heart is thumping out of my chest, knowing Gracie is there with her.

-Hayley

My phone, on the table beside the bed, buzzed vigorously, making Lily's lip quiver. "Grace, could you-?"

"I got you,"she lifts my phone and raises her eyebrows. "It's Ashton, he want to FaceTime."she informs me. I smile small and nod. "Okay."

She hands me the phone as I answer it.

Soon enough, his face appears in the screen and his face lights up.

"HAYLEYYY!"

Lily whimpers and whines, causing me to widen my eyes. "Shh! Lily's sleeping!"I whisper. He smiles and nods. "Oh my God, it's been so long! How are you, h-how's the baby?"he laughs out.

"I'm great, I'm really happy, thank you! Lily here,"I tilt the camera towards her face and smile. "Is doing great, as well."I giggle.

"Awwwh, she looks like you!"he chuckles.

I nod and skim her cheek lightly.

"So what's her full name?"he asks eagerly and sits up wherever he is.

"Well, it took me very long and hard to think because of the circumstances. I thought about it a lot, and I've decided to name her Lily Renée Hood."I declare. His eyes go wide with shock and his lips spread with joy.

"You gave her Calum's last name?"he asks with disbelief.

"Yeah. I mean, she is Calum's daughter."I say meekly.

"Oh yeah, someone wanted to say hi."he says with a small laugh. Michael appears in the screen with a large smile. "Hey there sunshine!"he says quietly.

"Hey Mikey!"I giggle softly.

"Can I ask you a question?"he chews down on his bottom lip. I nod.

"How would you feel if we came out to visit you guys?"he ponders and raises an eyebrow. I sigh and drop my smile before shaking my head.

"No, don't visit."

"Why not? We miss you guys, and we wanna meet the little bug!"he whines.

"Michael, you guys kinda forgot about me, remember that? All for the sake of, no offense, your band member who got himself into this mess,"I pause when Lily begins whining. "I'll call you guys later, okay?"

"I'll text you later actually, but get some rest. I'm proud of you, sis."Ashton smiles warmly.

"Thank you Ashton. Bye Mikey."I smile small before hanging up the phone and setting it down.

"You don't want them to visit?"Gracie asks cautiously.

"Nope. Just because I'm having a baby that just happens to be Calum's, they all of a sudden wanna come and see me. I just wanna focus on Lily and make sure she's okay."I clarify. She nods in agreement.

"Our first priority is Lily."

——————————————

A/N-

get ready for another time skip lmao

-Jenna💕