30//He's a Cinnamon Roll.

((A/N-lmao yes y'all, you know i put a time skip in here and the song  for this chapter is Waiting On The World To Change by John Mayer))

*2 Weeks Later*
-Hayley

"Are you all packed?"

I invite Jackson into my room, letting him come into my room while dragging his two bags behind him. My hair is tied up into the messiest bun I've ever had, my eyes still have sleep in them, and my vision is still slightly blurred.

You guessed it, it's 2 in the morning.

"Yeah, almost."I tiredly smile up at the tall boy. He leans down and presses a small peck on my nose and messes up my hair.

I playfully roll my eyes and nudge his side with my elbow. "Hurry up, we have to be at the airport in half an hour and I still want to buy you breakfast."he reminds me.

"I don't want breakfast, Jackson. It's literally 2 in the morning."I groan before walking to my bag, that sits on the bed, before zipping it up and dragging it to the floor.

My phone buzzes causing my eyes to dart down to it.

Mike-ROWAVE:
Hey are you coming to the Christmas party this week?

I smile to myself and laugh lightly, I forgot they're almost a whole day ahead.

Did I really put that as his contact name? I should change it.

Me:
idk yet, the plane tickets are looking too pricey rn. save me a spot just in case?

Mikey:
I could pay for it if needed

Me:
noooo, it's fine Mike but thx ❤️

Mikey:
Okayyy, ttyl

I slide my phone into my back pocket before looking back to Jackson, who is now examining my wall. It has most of my past designs on it.

"Okay, let's go."I announce. He looks over to me and nods before grabbing his bags and opening the door for me.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

————

Jackson and I boarded our plane with anxious stomachs, even though we've been ready for this for 2 weeks now.

Over those two weeks, he's taken me out twice more. Once to Olive Garden and, as promised, Wendy's. Of course, he never let me pay. We've kissed about 4 times, each of them better than the last. I can safely say that we both like each other. We just haven't put a label on it yet.

I quickly remember to shoot Gracie a warning text.

Me:
hey boo, i'm on the plane to australia rn!!

Me:
btw i'm bringing Jackson!

Me:
DO NOT TELL ANYONE. NOT EVEN LUKE. I STG GRACE.

Me:
oaky i'll text you when i land ❤️

"Are you excited?"Jackson ponders and looks over to me. I grin at him and nod. "Yeah, it's been like 4 months since I've seen all of them, I can't wait for you to meet everyone!"I exclaim with excitement.

Well, everyone except for Calum.

"Well, Sawyer, the way you've described your friend Luke, I'm a little scared."He confesses with a nervous laugh. I roll my eyes as a laugh comes from my mouth.