17//Something New?

((A/N- THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT AS FUCK OKAY SORRY aND thE song for this chapter is Bondage by Marc E. Bassy))

-Hayley

We arrive back at Calum's house after another 2 hours at the Carnival. Luke and Gracie went back to our house.

"And then there were two."Calum smiles at me.

I feel my heart leaping out of my chest.

What's he gonna do...

"You've been a bad girl, Hayley. I think you need a punishment."he says and walks towards me with dark eyes. They're filled with lust and power, it's scary but sexy at the same time.

"Cal-"before I can finish my sentence, I'm pinned against the wall with his lips against mine. His hands glide around my hips and squeeze them lightly. I breathe heavily into the kiss and find my fingers roaming through his hair and tugging at it.

He growls and pulls away from the kiss with a hungry look in his eyes. His hands slide down my thighs as he leans into my ear. "Jump."

I do as told and jump, causing him to lift me onto him and my legs to wrap around his torso. He locks his lips against the skin in the crook of my neck. I can feel my breathing getting harder as he plants delicate yet harsh kisses against my skin.

He walks us up to his bedroom and kicks the door open and before I know it, I'm slammed against the mattress. I stare up at him as he strips his shirt off himself and ruffles his hair a bit.

I gaze up at him as he tugs at my pants. "These need to come off, baby girl."he whispers. I nod and kick them off my legs, leaving my lower half in red lace underwear.

"Lace? Daddy's favorite." he smirks down at me an lifts my shirt slightly. I get rid of the shirt as well to reveal a matching bra to the underwear. He chews his bottom lip and runs his cold hands up my body. "Can we...try something new?"he asks.

"Something new?"I ask with confusion laced in my voice.

"Yeah. We can stop whenever you want."he says. I shrug and sit up on the bed. "Sure."I whisper softly and smile. He smiles at my eagerness and winks at me before opening one of his drawers.

He pulls out a thick red ribbon.

"Give me your hands."he instructs with a firm tone. I do as told and hold them out. He wraps the ribbon around them and ties my wrists together.

"Lay down at the headboard."he directs me. I lay down with my hands still up. He ties my hands to the headboard and smirks. "Good girl."he whispers and closes the drawer.

He takes his pants off and straddles me, pinning me down.

"I'm going to make you scream my name and cum until you can't anymore."he growls in my ear, leaving me speechless.

Calum then begins kissing me down my neck and shoulder, in all the sweet spots. Soft sighs fall from my mouth.

His cold hand surprises me when it begins massaging my boob as he continues kissing my neck. He sucks harshly in one spot and blows cold air on it, sure to leave a mark for the next day.

"Cal,"I breathe heavily. "What was that?"he whispers. "D-Daddy."I whisper.

He chuckles against my skin and uses his other hand to trail his hand over my heat. He rubs me through the lace underwear, leaving me with swears coming from my mouth.

All my hands want to do is grip the sheets or, even better, his hair.

"You're so wet for me, already? Someone's eager."he smirks down at me and detached himself from me all together. I groan in annoyance.

He trails down my body and stops right where I need him the most. He delicately places small kisses on the insides of my thighs, taking his time and making me weak and frustrated. "Daddy, please."I whimper.

I don't even know what I'm begging for. I just need something.

He bites his lip to stop his smile but fails. He pulls the lace garments down my legs slowly and flicks them across the room somewhere. I'm left in my bra, tied up to the headboard, and weak.

"What do you want, baby girl?"he whispers, fanning his cool breath against my heat, making my stomach erupt. "Do something, daddy, please!"I beg. A large smirk pulls at his lips. "Okay baby girl."

He attaches his mouth to my sensitive self, causing me to arch my back. "Daddy!"a yelp falls from my mouth. He laps his tongue against me multiple times, nibbling slightly before separating and repeating the action.

He hums against my throbbing heat, making my stomach drop and a moan to fall from my lips. He notices my reaction and hums again, lapping his tongue against me and causing me to go insane.

Calum abruptly slides a finger inside of me, making my back arch and another loud moan to fall from my mouth. "Do you like this baby girl?"he asks, innocently while gazing up into my eyes. I nod rapidly. "Y-yes, daddy."I answer weakly. He adds another finger in and begins sliding them in and out of me at a steady pace.

My eyes roll back at the feeling of his fingers hitting my spot. I moan loudly, not being able to form words. He quickly placed his mouth back where it was, bringing me to the edge.

"C-Close!"I spit out. He looks up at me and continues his actions, keeping his eyes on me. "Don't come until I say you can."he demands. I whimper and nod.

He keeps up the fast pace with his fingers and continues eating at every last bit of me. "Daddy, please-!"I beg for my release. My legs begin to shake at the feeling as euphoria overtakes my mind. "Baby girl,"Calum says. I look at him with weak eyes, threatening to close. "Keep your eyes on me."he says. I nod slowly as he keeps up his actions with a faster pace.

A series of whimpers and curses fall from my mouth. "I-I can't hold it anymore."I moan as we hold eye contact. He chuckles against me, making more pleasure shoot through my spine. He detached his mouth from me and sits up, never taking his fingers away.

"Let it go, baby."he whispers.

I scream multiple profanities as my back arches and my legs shake, and I come undone on Calum's fingers. He smiles down at me and takes his hands away from my heat, at last. I breathe heavily as he gazed down at me and our eyes lock. He smirks and licks all of liquids off his fingers. It's strangely sexy.

"Yum."

——————————————

wHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE

I NEED TO GO TAKE A LONG 2 DAY BATHE IN HOLY WATER WHILE READING THE BIBLE AND LISTENING TO CHURCH MUSIC SKSKSKS

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THAT AWFUL SMUT LMAO
BUT IF YOU ENJOYED IT YOU'RE WELCOME I GUESS LOLOL

-Jenna💕