40//You're Perfect

((A/N- UH OKAY, THE LAST 5 CHAPTERS WERE ALL ONE DAY AND THIS IS A NEW DAY AND WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER AnD the song for this chapter is When You're Mad by Ne-Yo))

-Hayley

I wake up with a throbbing headache and the feeling of someone familiar's arms wrapped tightly around my almost naked body. I'm only wearing a large black shirt with no under garments underneath.

What happened?

I groan in pain, trying to remember.

I turn my body around and-

"OH MY GOD, CALUM, WHAT THE HELL?!"

My screaming scares him awake and a look of agony comes across his face. "Ugh, don't scream so loud-"

"Why are you naked?! Why am I naked?! What happened last night?"I blurt our question after question. He winces at my voice and sits up slowly.

"What do you think happened, Hayley? We had sex-"

"No! Why?!"I angrily stand from the bed and run my hands through my hair.

How could I let this happen?

My mind goes straight to Jackson, and worry and guilt takes over my soul.

"Well, you sure weren't complaining last night."he chuckles with a small grin. I roll my eyes at his comment and walk over to his closet.

"What are you doing?"he asks, wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Knowing how you are, you probably have some of my clothes in here still."I scoff and go through his contents.

Sure enough I find one of my old crop tops and a pair of jeans.

I slip the pants on after removing Calum's shirt and turn back around to see him sitting up against the headboard with a smirk painted on his face.

-Calum

She glares at me and crosses her arms across her chest. "Why are you looking at me like that?"she spits. Her nose scrunches up slightly and her eyes narrow.

"Ya know, you're cute when you're mad."I comment with a smirk lifting my lips.

A look of disgust washes over her face, but it doesn't phase me.

"You're such an ass, Calum. I have a boyfriend! Speaking of which, I should get going."she growls before turning on her heel and walking towards my bedroom door.

I watch as her hips sway unintentionally in the tight jeans, tempting me.

"Hayley, hold on."

She stops in her tracks and turns back to me with an aggravated face. "What is it, Calum?"she sneers. I laugh lightly and stand from the bed, grabbing my underwear and sliding it back up my legs. She stands there, unamused.

I find myself walking towards her, causing her to back up into the door.

I stop myself with my hands at either side of her head and dip my head down so our faces are close.

"I had fun last night, and so did you. You know it's true,"I pause and skim my fingers down her cheek, to her neck. She stifles a breath out and diverts eye contact with me. "I don't mean to be that guy, but I'm gonna have to ask you-"