31//We're Dating- Oh?

((A/N- yALL iM ScREAMinG luke is daddy as fuck- also he's such a brother ughhh. and the song for this chapter is Miss You by Louis Tomlinson [my son]))

-Gracie

"No, Luke, you're not coming with me."I tell my boyfriend, who keeps taking the car keys from me.

"Why not?"he asks, curiously. "Because I'm on my period, dumbass."I lie. He widens his eyes and quickly hands the keys back to me.

"Okay, sorry. Do whatever you need to do sweetheart."he smiles apologetically. I nod and turn away from him and begin walking out the door.

I'm really leaving to pick up Hayley and Jackson from the airport, obviously.

I wonder what he looks like- is he a downgrade from Calum? Oh shit, Calum. I wonder what his reaction will be when he sees her with him.

I get in the car and start it, getting more and more anxious with every second that passes.

I pull out of the driveway and begin driving down the street when my phone buzzes. I slip it from my pocket and come to a red light. I look down at my screen and smile.

Hayessss💛:
heyyy

Hayessss💛:
we just landed, we're at gate 3B

Me:
iM oN My wAY BeSTiE!!

I put the phone down and begin driving, seeing the green light.

————

-Hayley

"That was the longest flight I have ever been on."Jackson complains as we carry our bags to the sitting area.

"I'm used to it, it's my third time."I noted. He raises a quickly eyebrow and nods. "True, when we leave it'll only be my second."he sighs out.

"Hey bitch!"

I spin around to see my best friend, still dressed in her pajamas of course. A smile spreads across my face as a scream falls from both of our lips. I drop my bags and run over to her; we crash into each other's arms.

"Gracie! Ugh, I've missed you so much!"I squealed. She squeezes me back and laughs. "I missed you too, Hayes."she smiles as we separate from the hug. Jackson comes up behind me, with my bag in his hand.

"Oh, this must be..."she trails off, widening her eyes at his sight.

"Yup, Gracie this is Jackson. Jackson this is, my best friend, Gracie."I introduce the two. They shake hands briefly before Gracie looks at me with surprise.

"So what're you guys now? B-F and G-F?"she asks. Jackson and I look at each other with confusion.

"We're uh, dating."I state. "Oh."She nods and grabs my bag.

"Good enough, now let's go to the house, no one knows you're here yet."she jabbers excitedly.

———

We arrive at the house and the butterflies in my stomach are doing summersaults.

I can't wait to see everyone; Ashton, Luke, Michael-

"Wait, is Calum here?"I ask quietly. She goes pale for a split second. "No, he's at his house. Ashton convinced him to go home."she explains. I sigh of relief and nod. "Good, let's go in."I return to my happy state.

We all pile out of the car, Jackson grabs our bags. I smile up at him. "Thanks."I say before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"OHMYGOD IS THAT HAYLEY?"