46//To The Tour

((A/N- lmao don't hate me for this chapter and the song for this chapter is watch by Billie Eilish))

-Hayley

"How does it look?"I ask Luke and Gracie as they sit on my bed, watching me twirl around in my outfit.

I finished my design in time for me to wear it tonight for the dinner. A white silk ankle length skirt that had my legs showing and a matching strapless tight-fitting crop top.

"You look amazing, if Calum doesn't notice you in this he's probably brain dead or blind."Gracie comments. "Or both."Luke adds. I smile at the couple.

Luke is dressed in all black, suit and tie. Gracie has on a knee length, laced, black dress with no straps.

The theme is black and white but most people are going in black. Me, being the extra person I am, I'm wearing all white.

Luke told me Calum's wearing a regular black and white tux. Grace saw that Nia's planning on wearing black skinny jeans with lace in them and a white blouse with a tiny bow.

Michael said he 'doesn't do dress pants' so he's wearing really nice black jeans and a nice shirt. Same goes for Ashton apparently.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

I look behind me and see Ashton standing in the door way. I nod a smile small. "Yup, all good. How do I look?"

He grins. "You look stunning, sunshine."

Oddly, I feel something weird in my stomach.

You're probably just hungry.

I smile happily and grab his hand. "Come on, then! Let's go!"I laugh and grab Gracie's hand, as well. I start dragging them with me down the stairs.

"Well someone's eager?"Luke chuckles behind us. I shrug. "I'm hungry that's all."

-Calum

"You look absolutely beautiful, baby."I smile down at Nia.

Probably not as beautiful as Hayley.

She grins up at me and press a kiss against my cheek. "Let's head out to the car so we can go."she says and hands me the car keys. I nod in agreement and walk alongside my girlfriend out to my car-

Is that-?

"Hayley?"the name slips from my mouth with confusion and surprise and delight all at once.

The girl spins around and faces me with a small smile as she looks to Nia. "Hey guys, Ashton was just about drive us to the restaurant."she informs us. I can feel Nia tense up and grip my hand possessively.

"You look very... beautiful! Where did you get that skirt from?"she asks Hayley. Hayley smiles to herself and slight twirls in it. "Oh this? I made it."she confesses.

"You did that? Wow, I'm... proud. You look great."I smile down at her.

Her eyes finally meet mine and her smile slightly falters but she keeps it on. "Thanks-"

"Hayes, you coming?"

We look behind her and see Ashton waiting with his usual, friendly, dimpled smile. "I'll see you guys at the restaurant?". She waves small at Nia and I before walking back to Ashton and grabbing his hand and smiling up at him.

I feel a bit of a feeling I shouldn't be feeling-

Jealousy. It's Jealousy.

Not like it matters though. I'm with Nia, and I'm genuinely happy with her. Also, Hayley will be leaving tomorrow so it's not like we could do anything anyways.

That's part of the reason I'm with Nia.

They get into the car; his hand is attached to the small skin showing on her back. I know I shouldn't, but I wish that was my hand.

"Babe, why don't we go?"Nia's voice snaps me out of my daze. I smile down at her and nod. "Come on."I take her hand and lead her to the car.

———

-Hayley

"Gracie, could you pass me the breadsticks?"I ask. She nods softly before detaching her hand from Luke's to hand me the steel basket of small breadsticks.

I steal 3 of them and place them on my plate before a voice comes from the head of the table.

"We've got drinks! Only the finest of wines for our guests!"a man says as he holds two bottles while 3 other men come in holding fairly large wine glasses.

They file in, filling our glasses more than half way with the drink.

The shuffle out, leaving us all to finish our dinner.

"Oh! Let's make a toast!"

I snap my head towards the end of the table to see Michael's girlfriend- yeah apparently he has a girlfriend now? Her name is May- grinning and holding up her wine glass.

"A toast to what?"Rena, Nia's sister, asks. "To the tour!"

The what-?

"I'm so proud of you guys! Hey Violet is going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer and this is about to be one hell of an epic journey."May speaks with a grin.

I feel my smile slightly falter.

They're going on tour? How long have they known? Why hasn't anyone told me? I'm leaving tomorrow night, so why do I care so much?

"Cheers! To 5SOS and Hey Violet!"Calum grins and raises his glass. Everyone around me follows and nods along.

What-?

I slowly raise my glass along with everyone else and glance over to Calum, who's looking up at Nia with a look that makes me want to throw up and go home.

He really likes her. He's really-

I quickly yet abruptly stand from my chair causing everyone to look at me. "Excuse me,"I set the glass down and rush out of the area, nearly running to the bathroom.

I find myself pushing into a bathroom stall and puking the meal I had, less than an hour ago, back out.

"Hayes?"

I lift my head from the toilet bowl and see Gracie, May, and Nia standing there with worried faces.

I stand up from the toilet bowl and smiles weakly. "I'm fine, my steak was just a little too rare."I excuse and walk past them to the sinks. Whilst washing my hands, Gracie stands beside me with skepticism in her eyes.

"Hayley, are you sure you're okay?"she asks quietly. I nod and smile small. "Yeah, I'm great."I lie to her.

But I'm not great. I'm really not great.

———————————————

A/N- why the fuck does it take me so long to update sksksksks

iM geTTING StUcK

like i know what i'm bout to do with the book and how it's gonna end but idk hOW TO fiLL IN tHe gAPS

-Jenna💕