15//"Morning"

((A/N- AYEE NEW POV WHATS GUCCI ALSO THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS RESOLUTION BY MATT CORBY))

-Gracie

I wake up feeling someone's arms wrapped tightly around me. I snap my eyes open and flip around, seeing a sleepy and adorable Luke.

I giggle to myself and lean into his embrace. He sighs and cuddles me, setting his head on top of mine. "Morning beautiful."he croaks.

His morning voice is fcking amazing.

"Good morning, Lukey."I whisper and lean into his chest. "So...last night was-"

"I know. But I don't regret anything I said."he smiles down at me. "So you meant it when you said you wanna take me out on a date?"I ask. He nods. "Especially that."he says. I smile. "Great."I say.

He kisses my forehead and rubs my back with his hands softly.

I could lay like this all day. The sound of the rain hitting the window. The dullness in the air. Me laying in Luke's arms. Us cuddling in the thick blankets.

"You heard them too last night, right?"he blurts. "Yeah. I heard."I shudder at the memory forever stuck in my brain of Calum and Hayley's moaning. Ugh. Gross. The only moan I want to know of is Luke's.

"Let's go get some breakfast."he sighs and sits up.

-Hayley

"Baby, wake up."

My stomach drops, waking me up. I snap my eyes open and see Calum hovering over me with a small smirk. "Morning giggles."he chuckles. I smile up at him and giggle- ironically. "Good morning, Cal."I whisper. He kisses me softly and laughs before rolling off of the bed.

"You have morning breath."he complains. "So do you, also you snore a lot."I shoot back before sitting up. He laughs and shrugs. "Yeah, well you slobber a lot."he says and cocks his head back. "You love my saliva, so shut up."I shrug and get out of the bed.

He smiles and nods. "You're right, I do."he says and pulls me into his arms. I giggle and run my fingers through his hair. "You're really beautiful, ya know that? Really beautiful."he smiles. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks and my heart tingles.

"Shut up, Calum."I roll my eyes and look away, detaching myself from him. He laughs and follows me out of the room and down the stairs.

I hear laughing in the kitchen as I enter. I see Luke and Gracie sitting at the table with bowls of cereal sat in front of them. "Oh, morning guys."she smiles at us. I notice she's wearing Luke's shirt. He's shirtless.

"Morning."I mumble and walk in further. I notice in Luke's bowl he has the Trix. I widen my eyes and ball up my fist before hitting him straight in the shoulder. "Ouch!"

"Told you, she don't play about her Trix."Gracie laughs under her breath.

Calum laughs and walks around me to the fridge.

I still can't believe that he likes me.

What the actual f—.

"Baby, does waffles sound good?"he asks, turning around and looking at me. A string of hair falls to his forehead making him look absolutely more beautiful than he already did. Meanwhile, I look like a bag of trash.

"Yeah. Waffles sounds great."I smile and nod.

——

"Let's do something today! I don't wanna sit around and do nothing."Gracie says and sits down on Luke's lap. He wraps an arm around her and smiles at her. Cute.

"I heard there's a carnival going on in town. Wanna go?"Calum asks me as I finish my plate of waffles. I shrug and push my plate away from me. "It was raining earlier."I say. "So? It's stopped now, it'll probably be dried up by the time we get there."Cal says.

I shrug. "The lines are probably gonna be really long."

"The longer we wait here, the longer the lines will get."Luke says. "Well, I don't have any good clothes-"

"I just did laundry the other day."Gracie smiles. I roll my eyes and groan. "What's the problem? Why don't you wanna go?"Calum asks, letting a sweet laugh fall from his lips.

"I do, it's just-"

"There's gonna be tons of cool things there. Roller coasters, animals, clowns, food-"Luke goes on.

"I hate clowns."I spit out. "Oh. Understandable."he shrugs and sits back on his couch. "Then we'll avoid them. Now get up and go get dressed, cause we're going, and you're gonna have fun."Calum says, pulling me up from the couch after standing up. I groan and roll my eyes. "Fine."

I grab Gracie's hand and drag her upstairs with me, against her will.

——

"Does this look good?"I ask, spinning around in my blue jeans and white crop top. She narrows her eyes and hums. "It's missing something... wear that one jean jacket."she says and finishes getting dressed. I nod and grab my reliable jean jacket and throw it on. "Better?"I ask. She nods.

Gracie's dressed in black leggings and a white baggy shirt. Probably Luke's.

"Alright, I hope the boys are ready. I did not do my make up for them to still be lounging around like lazy asses."she says, checking her eyeliner in the mirror. I shrug.

We walk downstairs and see our guys dressed. Calum, wearing a black ripped muscle shirt and black ripped skinny jeans-does he own anything without holes?- and Luke, wearing the completely same thing, but a different shirt.

They look at us and their eyes light up. Mine stay on Calum the whole time. "You guys ready?"Luke asks. We all nod. "Cool, I invited Ash and Mikey too."he says. I smile. "Cool."

Luke takes Gracie's hand and drags her away with him, leaving me and Cal to ourselves.

He smiles at me and holds out his hand. I take it and he pulls me into his arms. "You look incredible, if we weren't going somewhere, I'd rip every item of clothing you have off."he whispers in my ear. A shiver shoots down my spine and I blush. He chuckles and presses a kiss against my cheek. "Come on, giggles."he sighs out before draping his arm over my shoulder and walking us out.

————————————————

well i'm hella late with this, i'm so sorry

there's a lot going on and i fucking the school so much lol

also the male population is being irritating and i'm about to stop talking to this one person because they constantly piss me off and they called me a bitch today so YEH LMAOOO

ok
bai

-Jenna