9//If Walls Could Talk

((A/N- song for this chapter is Walls Could Talk by Halsey))

-Hayley

I'm in my room, looking through my bags of expensive stuff.

I have a plan. A plan that I hope goes well. Today, I'm going out. I'm gonna wear some of my best clothes and hope to pick up a guy.

If Calum can have a relationship, so can I.

I quickly get a shower and get dressed in my red lingerie and put my black latex dress over top of it. For the shoes, black heels. For the cherry on top, a jean jacket.

A flat iron my hair even though some of it still sticks up.

I grab my phone and my hand bag before walking down my stairs and checking myself in the mirror that stands on the closet door.

I nod to myself before taking a deep breath and walking out of my house and shutting the door.

-Calum

I watch suspiciously as Hayley leaves her house wearing the sexiest clothes I've ever seen. She has an angry face on but at the same time she looks determined. Determined....to do what?

She walks down the street and flips her hair back before taking her phone out and calling someone.

Before I know it, she's down the street and disappeared.

What is she doing?

-Hayley

I called an uber.

From my side eye, I could see Calum looking at me through his window. Ugh.

I get down the street and see the uber driver pull up. "Hayley?"he asks. I nod.

I get in the car and shut the door. "Where to?"he asks.

"The nearest club."I sigh out. He nods.

———

-Calum

"Whatcha writing?"

I look up at Michael as he sits down beside me. Luke sits down at his keyboard and starts playing around with random keys. Ashton comes back into the living room with water bottles and hands us each one. We're all at Ashton's house.

"A recipe, what do you think?"I snap under my breath. "Geez, calm down. What's got you so angry?"he chuckles and opens his bottle.

"It's nothi-"

"Hayley."Luke laughs out and turns around. I look up from my notebook and glare at him. He shrugs. "It's true, right?"Ashton asks. I sigh and look back down at the song, not answering him.

"Come on. What's going on?"he asks, patting my knee and sitting across from me. "She's driving me nuts. One minute she's all over me, the next, she's talking about Nia and wants me to leave."I say, continuing to write down lyrics.

"Well, in all honesty, it is kinda twisted. Cal, how would you feel if you were just her fuck buddy while she was in a relationship with someone else?"Michael asks.

Oh wow.

I raise an eyebrow. "Like shit.... I get it now."I sigh out and mentally facepalm.

"Go talk to her."Luke suggests, pointing across the street to her house. "I can't."I say.

"Why?"Ashton asks and tilts his head.

"She left a half hour ago."I groan out of frustration.

She looked so good. I wanted to strip every piece of clothing off of her.

"Where did she go?"Luke asks, taking a sip from his water bottle. I shrug. "I dunno. But from what she was wearing, I can tell she went to go have fun somewhere."I laugh out.

"Well when she gets back, you're talking to her."Michael says sternly.

"But-"

"But nothing, you're talking to her."Ashton demands. I sigh loudly.

—————————————

hella short chapter because it's a hella short song and i don't have time for this shit lolol

oaky bai again

-Jenna💕