28//Stop Texting Me.

((A/N- Lucas Till [the guy up there aka one of the most beautiful actors ever] plays Jackson and the song for this chapter is Strangers by Halsey ft. Lauren Jauregui))

-Hayley

After a long day of testing, then going to work, followed by the tons of traffic leading up to a near car accident- I'm a physical, mental and emotional train wreck.

All day, Calum's been blowing up my phone while I've been ignoring him.

He's been sending me multiple texts.

Leaving me constant voicemails.

Why can't he understand that I don't want to talk to him? STOP TEXTING ME!

I'm interrupted in my thoughts when loud knocking is heard at my door. I get up from my bed, seeing it's 6:45 pm.

I walk over to my door, curiously.

I crack it open, enough for the person to see me and for me to see them.

There stands a familiar guy, from my English class.

"Hey?"I mumble.

"Hey, I'm Jackson Russet. I'm in your English and Math class?"he says slowly. "Yeah, I've seen you around before. What's up?"I furrow my eyebrows.

Jackson is an extremely handsome guy. Blue eyes, blonde hair that's kinda long, about 5'10, and his smile is always cute. Not only that, but he's extremely smart.

So why is he at my door?

"I noticed that you don't leave the dorms very often, so I was wondering if you'd like to go out for some pizza."he smiles small and shuffles his feet.

I mean, I am kinda hungry.

"Just us two?"

"No, my friends Isaac and Daniella will be with us. You don't have to go if you don't want, I was just asking since you don't go out often."

I nod again.

Come on, Hayley! GO BE SOCIAL-

"Okay, just let me grab my shoes and stuff."I nod once. He smiles at response and steps back from the door.

I slowly creak it open. "You can come in, if you want."I offer and walk over to my hooks where my 3 hoodies are.

Actually, one of them are Calum's-

I grab my black one and pull it over my head and flatten out my hair, knowing it's sticking up, before slipping my white converse onto my feet.

Jackson walks in slowly, jamming his fists into his pockets.

Calum used to do that a lot-

"So... this is kinda small."he chuckles lightly. I smile. "Well it's only made for one person so, it's convenient."I smile small. He nods and looks around, noticing my decor.

"I see you're a fan of Green Day."he says and points at the Green Day poster, placed up against my wall. I nod. "Yeah, I am."

"That's cool, so am I."he smiles softly at me.

Great taste in music-

He nods and blushes before looking away and scratching the back of his neck.

Is he... embarrassed?

"Look, I know I said my friends are coming with us but they're only coming because I begged them to. Really, I would like to ask you out on a date."he admits.