4//Good. Great. Fantastic.

((A/N- the song for the chapter is Change Your Ticket by 1D))

-Hayley

I wake up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair as I lay down in an unfamiliar room, laying on an unfamiliar bed, under unfamiliar sheets, with an unfamiliar arm wrapped around my waist. My back is to their chest.

Then it all comes back to me.

That explains why I'm naked and it's not bothering my that I can feel someone's dick on me. I laugh slightly to myself and turn around to see Calum smiling softly.

"Morning Hayley."he whispers. "Morning, Cal."I say. He runs down my sides slowly and presses a small kiss against my nose.

"What time is it?"I ask. He reaches across me and grabs his phone off the nightstand.

"1:25."he chuckles with a raspy voice.

Wow, he has an amazingly sexy morning voice.

"1? Shit, Calum I have to get going."I sigh and sit up, only to be pulled by my arm. "Nooo, you're fine. Lay back down."he whines and tugs at my arm. I laugh and stand up, pulling part of the sheet with me. "Calum, stop it, it's 1 in the afternoon. I still have things to unpack at my house."I say.

I look around his bedroom floor for something to throw on. "Well I can help you with that later. Can we just lay here for a few more minutes?"he begs, covering his eyes with his arm.

I use this chance to throw on his large black t-shirt and my underwear.

"No, Calum."I laugh and sit at the edge of the bed. He removes his arm and looks at me with a small smile.

"Ya know, last night was great."he says, changing the topic. I nod. "Yeah, it was."I say agreeing while his hand rubs my leg. I climb on top of him and straddle his waist. He grabs my thighs and sits up, pressing a small kiss to my cheek. "I'm not the type of person to say things like this but you tasted amazing."he smirks up at me with tired eyes. I feel my stomach drop with his words, talking about how he ate me out. Not only was it great for me but it was great for him. Wow.

"Thanks, maybe I'll let it happen more often."I smirk down at him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Will you also be calling me daddy?"he whispers seductively and stares up at me.

Wait what. I called him-?... shit I did.

I shrug and laugh. "Maybe I will."I say. "Alright then."he smiles.

"Good."

"Great."

"Fantastic."

"Amazing.

"Spectacular."

"I give up."he sighs and flops back down on the bed. I laugh and get off of him before looking around the room.

"I can't seem to find my pants or my shirt."I sigh out and look around. He sits up again and pulls out one of the dressers from nightstand and grabs a pair of shorts. "Thanks."I say and throw them on.

"Welcome."he smiles and looks me up and down. I feel myself blushing wildly, causing me to clear my throat and look away.

"So. I'll see you later?"I say, walking towards his door. He pouts. "You don't wanna stay for breakfast?"he asks. "Okay, 1, its brunch at this point. Also, I told you I have to get things done."I say, opening his bedroom door. "Alright. Fine."he groans out of annoyance. I smile and nod.

"See you later...daddy."I say, letting the last word roll of my tongue. He widens his eyes and whines. "Stop it!"he whimpers, covering his area. I smirk and shrug before walking away, leaving him alone to deal with his boner in his bedroom.

———

-Calum

After Hayley left, I got a shower, fed Duke, played with him for a good 15 minutes and then walked him for a good hour a half before deciding on taking him back home.

I make my way up my sidewalk and notice Hayley's door wide open. Again.

I whistle to Duke, causing him to turn around and walk back over to me.

I walk him up Hayley's porch stairs and into her house.

"Hayley?"I call out.

It's deadly silent.

I walk in further and let Duke go. He walks around her house.

"Hayley? Are you here?"I call or again.

It's seconds before I hear her voice. "Calum, is that you?"

"Yeah?"I shout back, following her voice upstairs. She stands in her bedroom door beside an upside down desktop nudged in the door.

"Could you help me out here?"she asks. "Yeah."I say. She moves aside, running a hand through her hair. I push the desktop, scratching a few chips of paint off the desk.

"There you go."I grunt out, setting the desk down gently. I turn around and she's staring at me like I'm the best thing that's happened to the planet.

"What?"

"Huh? Nothing."She mumbles and pushes past me, dragging the desk further in.

I smile, noticing she was staring at me.

——————————

This chapter literally sucked Calum's penis.

Which means it was great :)))

Right? Yeah, right.

-Jenna