24//"Say it"

((A/N- here comes smut lol. the song for this chapter is Woman by Harry Styles))

-3rd Person POV

Calum's hands pin Hayley down against the bed as he towers over her.

"Say it."Hayley smiles up at the messy haired boy.

"I love you."he grins and kisses her softly. She's giddy inside. He said the word.

Love.

That one word that she's longed to hear since she was a little girl. She's always wanted a guy to say they love her and mean it. She's always wanted someone, like Calum, to take care of her and treat her like a princess and love her. Calum was the one to provide this for her.

Calum found himself more happy with Hayley than anything and he was not about to let that just pass him. He knew it was love. He knew he loved her. It's just now that he's finally saying it.

And they both couldn't be happier.

It caused her stomach to turn and make her feel weird inside. Calum loves Hayley. Calum was scared to tell her but he knew he had to. He's not sure if he would see her again after today.

"Say it again,"she breathes out with a large smile planted on her face. He places slow open mouthed kisses down her neck. "I love you, Hayley."he repeats.

Her cold hands run up his shirt and slide back out before tugging at it. He sits up and takes his shirt off with his eyes still gazing down at her. Hayley followed his actions and removed hers as well.

Soon enough they were both nude and underneath her sheets.

She gripped at his hair and pulled his face up to hers as they panted for air. "Calum,"she whispers. Calum stares down at the beautiful girl with a small smile. "Yes, baby?"

"Make love to me."

That was all it took for Calum to kiss her passionately yet softly. His hands trailed down her body and down between her legs, causing her to shiver. His hands parted her legs as he continued to kiss the girl's lips.

"S-say it,"Hayley murmurs into the kiss and runs her hands through his hair. He smiles and separates the kiss and dips his head down into her neck, getting closer to ear. "I love you."he whispers before unexpectedly thrusting into her, making moans fall from both their mouths.

"C-Cal-"she whimpers. He slowly slides out of her entrance, only to push back in. Hayley's hands grip onto Calum's shoulders as he continues his actions, thrusting into her slowly whilst his hand holds her side, rubbing softly.

She places her hands in his curls and tugs at the hairs, making pleasure filled grunts fall from the boy. He bites on his bottom lip and sets his forearms on either side of her to steady himself. "S-Say it,"she begs again. A small smile forms on his face as the words leave his mouth again, "I love you, Hayley."

She starts moving along with his movement to create more friction between the two. His hand traveled slowly up her chest and softly held her chest in his hand. Her eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of him inside of her. His head lays down in the crook of her neck as small moans escape his mouth. "Fuck, Hayley-"he curses before changing speed.

He begins to move faster in her; a loud moan springs from her lips. Sweet nothings and their names were being said by the two. "Say it,"she whimpers underneath him and attaches her hands to his back.

"I love you so much, baby."he smiles and kisses at her neck.

Hayley could feel herself coming to the edge as his thrusts got deeper and faster. "C-Calum, I'm s-so close-"she sputters and drags her nails down his back, making him wince. "Almost,"he continues his actions and soon his thrusts are getting sloppy, indicating him being close. Calum takes Hayley's hands in his and holds their hands together as they move their bodies together. Sweat covers both of their foreheads, making their hair stick.

"S-Say it."she whines, her eyes rolling to the back. He places an open mouthed kiss across her lips with a smile. "I love you."he breathes out. She grins weakly at the boy before squeezing his hands from the feeling erupting in her stomach.

Hayley began to moan loudly before Calum presses his lips to hers, quieting her sounds as they rode out their highs together. Calum breathes deeply after coming and flops down beside his girlfriend.

Loud breaths and panting was all that was heard in the room.

Hayley leaned against Calum as sweat cascades both of their bodies.

"I love you, Hayley."he smiles down at the girl and presses a kiss to her lips. She smiles up at him and closes her eyes. "I love you too, Calum."she confesses.

His heart beat out of his chest.

He was extremely elated.

Hayley loves me, he thought.

Yes, indeed, Hayley loves Calum. Calum loves Hayley. They both love each other but is that enough to make her stay?

Something that hasn't crossed either of their minds but it soon will because happy endings will always have a plot twist.

What would Hayley do?

Would she stay and live out her life with Calum and they guys and Gracie? Or would she go back to America the next day to fulfill her parents' dreams for her to follow in their footsteps?

There really is no telling what could happen. Either thing could, really.

But they only had so many hours left until a decision had to be made.

So neither of them thought about it for now. They didn't want to. They only wanted to be in the moment that was now. Forget about anything that's happening later, think about right now.

But deep down inside, Calum was hoping, praying even, that Hayley would decide to stay here with him. Yes, it's very selfish of him, but he can't help it. Once he has something he doesn't want to let go of, he won't let it go.

Hayley was this thing.

Hayley was the one he couldn't let go of. Not for anything.

—————————————————

A/N- SOOOOOOOOOO basically yeah that happened.

also- i WAS WRITING THIS DURING MY STUDY PERIOD FOR MY TEST TODAY SO BE GRATEFUL. i could've just waited to make this.

lolololol sike.

ok bai

-Jenna💕