18//Ha, Breakfast.

((A/N- ayeeee the song for this chapter is So Good by Zara Larsson))

-Hayley

I wake up with Calum's arm wrapped around my waist and my back pressed against his chest. We're both naked, obviously, and the sheet covers our bodies.

I slowly slide out of his grip and lift his shirt off of the floor and slipping it over my head.

"God, you're so beautiful baby."

I spin around and see him waking up with a large goofy grin printed on his face. I smile and feel the butterflies in my stomach fly around.

He sits up and runs his hands through his hair before looking back at me. "A whole 5 rounds, I'm still impressed."he chuckles. I blush and nod.

My mind travels back to last night, the way his fingers worked me. The way his mouth and his tongue worked its way around me like it knew every part of me. The way his eyes made me feel without words being said. The way the demanding words left his perfect plump lips. The way his perfect plump lips sucked on all my sweet spots giving me marks to remember. Calum made me lose myself five different times and there would've been a sixth if he hadn't forgot to feed Duke.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom,"he says, waking me up from my daydream. He stands and I realise he's still nude from the night. He realises as well and a laugh falls from his lips.

Morning wood will always scare the shit out of me.

"Nothing you haven't seen before, love."he comments and shoots a wink at me.

"Nothing I haven't sucked either."I shrug. He chuckles and nods. I run a hand through my hair to relieve it of the tangles. "Feel free to raid my kitchen."he jokes and continues his way to the bathroom. I laugh lightly.

-Calum

Jesus, if I would've stayed there a second longer, I would've fucked her again.

Last night was one of the best we've had, in my opinion. The way the word 'daddy' came out of her mouth was so angelic yet so sinful. I loved it. I would've done more with her but I could tell it in the way she was breathing that she was tired and weak. You could say, I fucked her right to sleep.

I finish doing my business in the bathroom and wash my hands before walking back to my room. I notice Hayley's gone. Probably in the kitchen. I grab my underwear and quickly pull them on along with some random sweats off the floor.

I proceed to the kitchen to find Hayley dancing to some pop song and mixing something in a bowl whilst eggs are cooking in one pan and there's pancakes in another. Her hips move back and forth to the beat and she hums along.

I smile to myself, enjoying the show, and lean against the door frame.

"Having fun, I see?"I speak. She jumps slightly and turns to see me. She smiles lightly. "You scared me, dumbass."she shakes her head and continues the cooking.

I walk around and set my arms around her small frame on either side of her, trapping her in between my arms. She ignores me and continues mixing.

I set my head on her shoulder and kiss her jawline softly, making a smile pull at her lips. "Hi, Cal."she whispers. "Hey baby."I whisper back and snake an arm around her waist. She giggles her adorable giggle.

"The breakfast smells nice, love."I murmur before setting my head back down on her small shoulder. "Thank you."she smiles with redness growing on her cheeks.

The girl standing between my arms right now is the only thing making me happy right now. Which is odd. I haven't really been this happy about my life in awhile. Yeah, there was Nia, but she didn't make me this happy. She never gave me the feeling that I wanted to wake up and spend my day with her. She never made me want to strangle anyone who went near her with a suspicious look. She never gave me the feeling of these really weird butterflies in my stomach.

Hayley does it all. She makes me feel like I'm on fire and I'm stuck in outer space with no air and with one touch she makes me melt and takes my breath away completely. It's scary but I love it. I absolutely love it.

I feel a smirk pull at my lips as a devious decision comes to my mind. Let's tease her for a bit.

"Last night you were amazing, babygirl."I whisper and run my hand down her body, knowing she has no under clothing on. She stiffens up and I can feel her legs press against each other.

"You tasted great, too."I whisper seductively in her ear and sneak a hand underneath my shirt that she's wearing. She chews on her bottom lip and nudges me off of her, releasing her breath. "Stop, Cal, I'm making breakfast."she giggles.

"Why eat pancakes and eggs when I could eat you instead? I know you taste sooo much better."I continue and lean against the counter. Her cheeks turn a deep shade of crimson before she rolls her eyes and faces me.

"Shut up or you'll starve for a week."she threatens. "From the food or you-?"

"Both."she snaps with a slight smirk. She goes back to her cooking and leaves me with a small smile on my face. I laugh and leave her to her cooking.

——————————————

this chapter is boring as shit

oh well :)))

two updates in one day? eh?

-Jenna💕