14//The Hoodie.

((A/N- THERES SMUT HERE LOL and the song for this chapter is Made Love First by Marc E. Bassy))

-Calum

By the time I leave Hey Violet's meeting, it's around 9 at night.

I'm walking back to my car when I hear her. "Calum!"

I turn around and see Nia catching up to me. "Hey, what're you up to? Casey wants to know if you'll be joining us for pizza."she asks and raises an eyebrow. I shake my head with a small smile.

"No thanks, I'm going to go see Hayley."I say. Her smile drops. "Oh, Hayley. Right."she nods awkwardly. I nod. We arrive at my car. "Yeah... look, I know you don't like her but I do. I'm hoping to get somewhere with her and I'm sorry about how things ended and I never meant to hurt you. It just-"

"Wasn't fair. I know. It's okay. Friends?"she holds out a hand. I smile and pull her hand into a hug. "Friends.". She smiles and nods.

She swiftly leaves my arms and nods. "Okay. See ya later, Hood."

"Later, Lovelis."I nod and get in my car. I start the engine and proceed to leave the parking lot.

——

I walk up to Hayley's door and knock on it.

I see through the window that the living room TV is on but all the lights are off. She might be in bed.

I knock again and wait for anything.

The door swings open and there stands a sleepy, shirtless Luke.

Wait what? Luke?!

I furrow my eyebrows is confusion. "Luke?"

"Relax, I'm here for Gracie not Hayley. She's a sleep on the couch."he grumbles and lets me in.

I walk in and see Hayley stretched out on the couch, wearing my sweatshirt. I smile at her small figure cuddled up in my sweatshirt and slobber slightly dripping out of her mouth.

It's kind of adorable. I laugh lightly and walk over, lifting her small frame into my arms, bridal style. She stirs slightly and leans against my chest. I smile and turn around to make my way up the stairs.

I carry Hayley up to her room and push the door open, lucky that she didn't have the door closed.

I walk her in and gently lay her down on her bed, not disturbing her sleep. She still stirs and whimpers. I slowly back away from her when she grabs my hands. I smile small when I see her eyes flutter open.

"Hey."she says softly with a raspy voice. I smile down at her and run my hand down her head. "Sorry I woke you up."I say and sit down beside her. She shakes her head and lays her head on my shoulder. "It's fine. How was the meeting?"she asks tiredly.

"It was fine. Are you still tired?"I ask. She shrugs and smiles at me. "A little."she whispers. I smile as she runs a hand through my hair. "Wanna go back to sleep?"I ask. She nods and smiles at me. "Yes please."she whispers and pouts.

I laugh lightly and kiss her lips softly before rolling over in the bed and laying down. She lays down beside me and wraps an arm around me.

-Hayley

I find myself falling back to sleep with my arms wrapped around Calum's torso.

How did we end up here?

All I am is a girl from New York who's new in Australia. Calum could've just ignored me and went on with his life. He could've still been with Nia.

It's funny how we were just fucking around because I needed money and he wanted sex. Look us us now. He wants to actually try things.

We made love before love.
Crazy right?

"Hayley? You asleep?"

"No."

Calum sits up and looks down at me. "Good."he whispers and smashes his lips down on mine. I widen my eyes at the sudden feeling and I'm suddenly wide awake. My hands immediately slide around his torso and explore his body. He sits up and removes his shirt before leaning in and kissing down my neck. My eyes shut closed with the feeling. He tugs at the hoodie I'm wearing- his hoodie. I push him off of me and remove the clothing from my body, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

His hands slide up and down my body while his eyes look me up and down. "Do something."I whimper. He smirks down at me and kisses me roughly. His hands travel down and inside my thighs. I gasp slightly into the kiss causing him to smirk. He slips his hand into my area and begins to rub me while staring into my eyes. My eyes struggle to stay open as they roll to the back of my head. His finger easily slides its way into me causing me to bite back a moan.

"Wet already, babe?"he chuckles in my ear. I hold back a moan that tries to escape my lips. "Calum, stop teasing."I grumble, getting annoyed. He chuckles and kisses my neck softly before slowly removing his hand from my area and removing his own clothing.

I can see how hard it is even though there's no light in here. "Condom?"I whisper. He chuckles lightly and pulls one out of his pocket pants before rolling on the protection.

His lips press down against mine and I wrap my arms around him. He continues the kiss, deep and passionate, right when he abruptly thrusts into me.

I moan softly and suck in air. He slowly slides out of me before re entering me. I flutter my eyes closed as he goes at a steady pace, in and out. His hand, cold, slides down my waist and guides my movements with his.

"Hayley,"he moans quietly and continues his actions. I urge my eyes open to see him smirking down at me. I smile lightly as he starts going faster. He runs his hands through my hair and roughly pulls at it.

"God, Cal."I moan quietly, feeling my nails dig in his back. He grunts and starts thrusting harder. "T-tight."he stutters out, kissing me again. I lean into the kiss and feel myself coming to the edge. I ignore it and kiss down his jawline, on his neck, sucking on a few spots.

"Fuck, Hayley,"he hisses before speeding up his thrusting. "A-are you close?"he asks, his voice slightly cracking. I open my mouth only for nothing to come out, so I nod. "Mhm."I hum and chew on my bottom lip, trying not to scream. He moans a few curses before his thrusts become sloppy. "Cal, pull out."I warn. He chuckles and presses a small peck on my lips before releasing into the condom before flopping down beside me, just in time. I feel myself come undone and my heartbeat rapidly beating.

"You amaze me, Hayley."he sighs out with a small laugh. I nod and laugh along with him. "Same for you, Hood."I whisper. He presses a kiss to my head before reacting his head on mine. "Goodnight, Cal."I whisper. "Night, giggles.".

I feel Calum's arms wraps around me and a fake snore falls from his mouth. I smile softly and snuggle into his side, feeling comfortable.

I fall asleep.

————————————————

LMAO I SUCK AT SMUT DONT JUDGE ME

BUT UHM

UH I SHOULD BE ASLEEP BUT I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER SO HERE YOU GO.

THAT WAS OKAY I GUESS IDK. IVE WRITTEN SMIT BEFORE BUT NOT FOR CALUM HOOD SO THATS NEW. ALSO ITS BEEN A GOOD 2-3 MONTHS SINCE IVE WRITTEN ACTUALLY GOOD SMUT SOOO. YEAH.

K BAI.

-Jenna💕