37//Did Jackson do it?

((A/N- HERE IT COMES LOLOLOLOLOL AND THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS The Beautiful & Damned by G-Eazy))

-Hayley

"Did Jackson do it?"

Calum's question makes everyone around us freeze.

Ashton's glaring at Jackson.

Michael and Luke are standing by with their arms crossed.

Gracie is beside them looking confused.

Calum's eyes are still focused on me with worry.

I'm conflicted.

The whole mood has changed.

"Did Jackson do what?"Gracie gallops over and slowly brings her smiles down when she realizes what Calum's asking about. She stares at the fingerprints in my skin and snaps her eyes to Jackson.

"Hayley, answer me, did Jackson do this?"Calum repeats his question.

"N-No, he didn't!"I lie, looking away.

"What the fuck! You asshole!"Gracie pulls Jackson off of the ground and pushes him. "Woah! Hey! Back off!"Jackson shouts and backs away.

My eyes go wide and I stand up.

"Gracie! He didn't do anything!"I argue. "Yes he did! You're lying! I know when you're lying!"my best friend cries.

"You put your hands on her? You fucking dickhead!"Calum roared and pushes Jackson down to the ground. "Calum! Stop!"I yelp, walking over to them.

Two hands come over and tug me back, holding me away from the two.

"I didn't do it! I didn't hurt her!"Jackson denies and stands up. "Oh really? Then why the fuck are there fingerprints the size of yours on her wrist?!"Calum shouts and pushes him. "I didn't fucking do it! And don't fucking push me!"Jackson spits and pushes him back.

No, no-

"Stop!"I yell again. I'm still being held back.

Within 6 seconds, time slows down.

Jackson's pushing Calum again while they're shouting multiple profanities at each other. I'm one swift movement, Calum is dragging Jackson down to the ground oh-so easily- it scares me- and hovers above him with his fist raised in the air.

"Calum, stop! No!"my words fall from my mouth but no one seems to notice.

Gracie is now shouting at Jackson, too. Luke runs over and holds her back.

Everything is slow- it hurts- and Calum's fist collides with Jackson's jaw, blood goes spitting out of his mouth.

"STOP IT, CALUM! STOP!"My cries are drowned out by Gracie's yelling and Ashton's whispering in my ear, "Let's go inside."

I watch in horror as Jackson swings and scrapes his knuckles against Calum's lips. Calum retracts his fist and punches in down into Jackson's nose-

"NO!"I screech.

I rip myself from Ashton's grip and run over to the two guys, tugging on Calum's arm. "Calum! Stop! Stop!"I beg.

"Hayley, go!"Calum shouts.

I'm pulled back from my waist and this time it's Michael.

"No! Stop!"I yell, but I'm ignored as Calum pounds another bruise into Jackson's face- this time on his cheek. He stands up and wipes the blood dripping from his lip.

Jackson stands up and with him and swings a punch into Calum's gut-

"Jackson! Stop!"I plead.

I squirm around in Michael's grip.

"You fucking asshole! You put your hands on my best friend!"Gracie screams at him, trying to claw at him but Luke holds her back.

"Grace,"I cry. "Please stop." Tears begin streaming down my face.

She notices my crying and rips away from Luke and comes over to me, wrapping her arms around me tightly.

Meanwhile Jackson is now placing punches into Calum's stomach. A stream of blood spews from his lips- my stomach drops.

"Jackson! I said fucking stop!"I wail. Michael holds me close to his chest as the two continue to fight. "We have to go inside, Hayley-"

"NO-!"

Why isn't anyone doing anything? Why won't anyone stop this?

As if he read my mind, Ashton comes in and pulls Jackson off of Calum and tosses him away from Calum. Luke comes over and pulls Calum away.

"Asshole!"Calum shouts from across the yard. Jackson shouts profanities and curses back at him.

Will they just stop already?

"You know what,"Calum snakes out of Luke's restraint and runs back over to Jackson-

"Calum, don't-"Michael cautions, but he refuses to listen.

"Don't,"another hard gut punch to Jackson.

"Fucking,"a hit to his jawline.

"Touch her,"a sharp scrape to his cheek.

"Again!"Calum finishes with a knee to Jackson's stomach.

Jackson goes down with a grunt and falls to his knees on the ground.

Ohmygod-

"Oh my God, Jackson."I whisper, tears still flowing down my cheeks.

"Come on, please, let's go inside. Now, Hayley."Michael advises me and begins practically dragging me into the house with Gracie.

We go into the house, just us 3. Luke, Ashton and Calum are still out there with Jackson. Alone. That alone part makes my stomach feel horrible.

"Grace, why don't you take Hayley to Calum's house and get ready for the party? Start putting decorations up and stuff."he suggests. Gracie grabs the keys off of the mantle and nod, taking my hand from Mikey's.

"Definitely. Come on, Hayes."she smiles weakly at me.

"Wait, what're you guys doing? What about Jackson-?"

"We're gonna take care of him, alright? Just please go. Okay?"he says quietly and rubs my shoulder.

They're gonna hurt him even more-

"Michael-"

"Come on, let's go."Gracie says and pulls me away.

——————————————

A/N- SOOOOO that happened.

hope you enjoyed Jackson being thrown around like a rag doll :)

-Jenna💕