11//SUNS OUT BUNS OUT

((A/N- song for this chapter is Ain't My Fault by Zara Larsson))

-Hayley

"So what're we doing today, best friend?"Gracie sighs before sliding into the couch space beside me.

"I dunno. Wanna go out to the beach?"I ask. She smiles and nods. "Sounds great. Have you ever been there before?"she asks. I laugh and shake my head. "No, which is good cause it'll be a first for both of us."I smile. She nods.

"Let's go get ready."I say and get up, pulling her with me.

——

I'm in my all black bikini with a large black shirt on top. Probably Calum's. Eh.

Gracie wears her black one-piece with the words 'SUNS OUT BUNS OUT' printed on it in bold white.

"You almost ready?"I call her from the bottom of the stairs. She appears wearing her white blouse over top of it with some shorts. I smile as she walks down to meet me.

"Let's go."She says and hooks her arm in mine.

——

-Calum

I'm walking Duke down on the beach. The tide crashes into the shore repeatedly. The sound of birds in the far distance.

This is nice. Nothing to worry about.

My phone buzzes and I look down at it.

Ashton:
Uh I saw the girls leave Hayley's house dressed in beach clothes

Ashton:
Good luck mate

I groan and roll my eyes. So much for drama free.

As if one cue, I hear her laugh.

Her laugh is joined by another girl. I can only assume it Gracie.

I continue walking and pretend I don't hear them.

But then Duke barks and turns around, dragging me with him slightly. "Duke, boy, stop."I hiss and lightly tug him back. He growls and tugs harder, slipping from my grip and running towards the girls.

Damn it.

I start running after my small dog-

How the hell could you let go of a small dog, Calum?

-Hayley

Gracie and I make it down near the shore and set our stuff just out of reach. "I can't wait to get in the water-"

A barking sound is heard and before I know it, I can feel small paws on my leg. I look down and see the familiar pup pawing at me. I giggle and bend down, lifting him up. "Hi Duke, where's...Calum?"I ask, looking around.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and Calum appears. I look at him and smile slightly.

Ugh, he's wearing that shirt hat you can see his muscles through. And I just wanna run my hands through his messy hair-

"Here's Duke."I say and hand him his dog. He nods awkwardly and looks me up and down. "Yeah...sorry."he sighs. "It's fine... you should probably get him a different leash."I say and scratch underneath Duke's chin.

He nods. "Yeah. I know... well, uh, have fun I guess. See you later?"he says, stepping away from us.

No, come back and get shirtless and get in the water with me-

"Why don't you stay? Come on, let's have fun. Stop being so awkward around each other."Gracie says and takes her clothes off before leaving us alone and getting into the water.

Gee thanks, Grace.

I sigh and strip myself of my clothes, leaving me in my bikini. "Wanna join?"I ask. He smiles and shrugs. "What would I do with Duke?"he chuckles. "I dunno. I was just asking."I say and follow Gracie into the water.

"I'll see you later tonight, okay?"I say before smiling back at him. He nods. "Okay. Bye."he waves and walks away.

I sigh to myself, feeling my heart flutter.

——

-Calum

I set Duke down in the house and run up to my room to get rid of my 'problem'.

Seeing Hayley in the small bikini was just too much to handle. The way it fits her perfectly around the waist and her boobs. Ugh. I wanted to screw her right there and then.

I slam my bathroom door closed and lock it.

((A/N- I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS SO IMMA HAVE TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT SORRY))

I rip my pants down and grab my lotion before picturing Hayley in my mind.

Those lips. Those hands. Her perfect little body. She has no idea what I would do to her.

My mind flashes back to the day we first had sex. Ugh, and the words that fell from her mouth.

~~
"Calum!"she moans loudly.
Her nails dig into my back and I suck harshly on a spot in her neck. Of course there might be a mark there later.

I feel her walls tightening on me and her breathing quickens. "Cal, I'm close!"she whimpers underneath me. I smirk and feel myself coming close to the edge as well.
~~

Before I can finish my daydream, I realize I've came all over my hand. I exhale loudly before throwing my head back.

I want her. Now. Today. Tonight. As soon as possible.

I clean up my mess and wash my hands before hearing my phone buzz.

I look down at it and see a text from the girl I'm supposed to be crazy about.

Nia:
Mind if I come over?

I bite my lip nervously and text her back immediately.

Me:
Sure why not :) x

I groan and run my hands through my hair.

I wanna be with Nia. I really do. But Hayley...she's driving me insane.

What the fuck do I do?

———————————————

this is trash. i am trash.

also i'm pissed but that's a whole different story.

ok bai

-Jenna💕