32//Mr.FrostyFries

((A/N- i promised myself i wouldn't let a whole week go by without updating but it already happened so here ya go, the song for this chapter is Tequilawine by Olivia O'brien))

-Hayley

After the brief and awkward encounter with Calum, Ashton had walked in with the pizza and Michael explained to him what happened. Since Luke felt like it was fine, he told Calum he could stay just as long as he doesn't pull anything.

For the past four hours, everything has been great, other than the awkward glances Calum and I share every now and again. We've watched movies, played UNO and we even watched Michael and Ashton have a contest to see who could drink the most chocolate milk, Ashton obviously won. We've played beer pong, I won against Calum and Luke.

Now, it's 2 am and all of us are laying in my bedroom, on the floor, laughing like a bunch of wild hyenas.

"Michael, if you keep dying your hair, it's all gonna fall out."Gracie squeaks out. He rolls his eyes and sits up. "Whatever, loser. I'm gonna go play FIFA."Michael declares before standing from the floor and stretching. Luke stands up with him,"Me too."

They walk out together; Gracie and I exchange glances. "Muke."

"Who's Muke?"Jackson asks, nudging my hand. I look at him and chuckle. "Michael and Luke's ship name."

"Ship name?"Ashton giggles.

"You have a ship name for them?"Calum laughs out. I nod and turn to him. "Yup, we have a ship name for all of you. You and Luke are Cake, you and Michael are Malum, and then with Ashton your Cashton."I list.

Gracie nods in agreement. "It's true. We've been naming ship names while we were bored when she was done with her testing."she explains.

"Oh yeah, how was your testing?"Calum asks, sitting up and gazing down at me. My stomach does a backflip before I realize who I'm talking to-

it's Calum, calm down.

"Was it hard?"Ashton asks, getting up from the floor. "They were great, when I was done with my English test, Jackson took me to Wendy's and showed me this thing: dipping my fries in the frosty."I smile over to Jackson, who's now standing up beside my legs.

From my peripheral I can see Calum slightly scowl.

"Sounds gross."he mumbles. "Isn't a frosty ice cream-?"Ashton questions.

"Ice cream goes great with french fries. Actually, it's the best taste in the world."Jackson approves with a small smile.

"Well obviously you've never tasted what I've tasted."Calum chuckles small and looks at the floor. "Well what have you tasted, Calum?"Jackson asks with an eyebrow raised.

Calum looks at him with a smirk and shrugs. "Can't really tell you, it was all a blur, I can't remember much of it."he pauses to look at me. "All I can tell you is it was really sweet."he smirks at me, Ashton nudges him and shakes his head and it hits me-

Embarrassment fills my soul as I realize what he's talking about. Flashbacks flow through my brain-

~
"Do something, daddy, please!"I begged.
He smirked.
He attached his mouth to my sensitivity, causing me to arch my back.
"Daddy!"I called him.
He moved his tongue against me multiple times-
~

I need another beer or a glass of something if I'm going to make it through the night.

I roll my eyes and sit up. "Right well, I'm gonna go get a snack since I'm starving. Maybe something to drink, too. Gracie, you wanna come with me?"I ask, as I stand up from the floor. She nods.