51//Early Appearance.

((A/N- I LOVE THIS CHAPTER YAY the SoNg foR THIS CHAPTER iS Rise Up by Andra Day))

-Hayley

"Hayes! You have mail from Jackson!"Gracie shouts from the kitchen. I stand up to my feet, holding the bottom of my much enlarged stomach. "Coming!"I call as I waddle over from the living room couch.

I make it to the island where the stacks of envelopes sit and scan through them for Jackson's letter. As soon as I find it, I tear it open and scan my eyes over his messily written words.

Hayley,
     I don't have a lot of time to write this because there are bullets flying everywhere but I know it's been a long journey. I've been counting and I know that in about a month you should be expecting to give birth any day and I asked chief if I could be sent home but I haven't gotten any word back yet.
       How are you and Lily doing? Any kicks? Any news? And how's Gracie doing? I still feel like she hates my guys by the way haha, but tell her I said hi!
       You asked for some pictures last time so I made sure I got some, I hope they're good enough. I had my friend Geo take them. He's a really nice man, you'd like him.
      Well, I have to go now before my brains get blown out (just kidding, I'm fine baby I promise). I love you so much, I'll see you soon, xoxo Jackson

I look in the envelope and see a single picture of Jackson sitting in front of his bed, I'm guessing they're in the safe house place.

My eyes are slightly teary and a smile is very prominent on my face

My eyes are slightly teary and a smile is very prominent on my face. "So, how is the former ass hole?"she asks, jokingly with a smile, and brings her cup of coffee to her mouth.

"He's good, he asked the chief if he could come home in time for the birth but he hasn't got word back yet. He says hi and he thinks your still mad with him, by the way."I inform my best friend. She giggles and flips her hair. "I'm not angry, but I'm not over it. There's a difference."she says.

I nod and slide his letter back into the ripped envelope.

I carry the letter over to the mantle that hangs over the TV and grab the bundle of other letters I've received from Jackson. There's now a total of 38 of them.

I tuck the picture in the bundle as well and smile before setting it back up with the others.

"Gracie, what day is it?"I ask, taking a look at the calendar on the wall beside the mantle.

"Um, Tuesday."she answers. I nod and take a red sharpie, marking off yesterday's box.

I reach up to set it back-

"Oh my God!"I scream in agony.

WhATs hAPPENinG-

"Hayes? Everything okay?!"Gracie sets her cup of coffee down and starts walking towards me.

I take sharp breaths. "I-I'm fine! Probably just the Braxton hicks! Just l-like last time!"I hiss out and lean against her shoulders. She carefully walks us over to the kitchen island and set my hands on their.

"Want me to make you an ice pack?"she asks. I shake my head vigorously and breathe in and out as if there's no tomorrow.

"Nope, I'm all good! It's no big deal!"I whimper slightly.

I feel pain in my lower back hit me as if it's being punched on. "FUCKING HELL-!"I shout loudly and grip the edges of the island.

As if matters couldn't get worse, I feel a small popping followed by a small trickle of liquid fall down my legs.

I look up to Grace.

Her eyes are wide and her mouth drops. "You aren't due for another month! What was that?!"she shrieks. "My water broke, obviously! What the hell?!"I scream back. She groans and runs around me and grabs her car keys and phone, stuffing them in her purse.

She quickly runs behind the couch and grabs the emergency pregnancy bag we made.

"Let's go! Out the door! This baby is NOT supposed to be here yet!"she says, grabbing my hand and carefully walking me out the door.

"I guess Lily wants to make an early appearance."I joke, slightly wincing at Lily's movement in my stomach.

——

-Luke's POV

"Ah, you fucking cheater!"Calum shouts as Michael continues to kick his ass in FIFA.

Ashton is playing chords on his guitar- yeah Ashton can guitar- and I'm sitting on the loveseat, scrolling through twitter. I haven't been on here in awhile.

I continue scrolling through, getting bored of seeing the same old tweets from people discussing stuff I don't particularly care about until-

@-GracieTheGreatOne:
My bEsT FRIenD @-HeyItsJustHayes jUSt wENT INto laBOR OML THIS IS SO EXCITING IM GONNA BE AN AUNT

@-GracieTheGreatOne:
wE'rE IN The rOOM NoW OMGOMGOMG YOU GUYS ITS HAPPENING HAYLEY IS GOING TO HAVE THE BABY

@-GracieTheGreatOne:
@-HeyItsJustHayes iM SO PROUD OF YOU BABYGIRL, yOu aRE GONNA BE SUcH a gREAT MoTHER SKSKKS

I can't help but be tempted to tweet her back, considering it's my ex girlfriend who I still love and she's tweeting about someone I used to be close with.... so I kinda just-

@-Luke5SOS:
replying to @-GracieTheGreatOne and @-HeyItsJustHayes
Congrats to Hayley!! Miss you both, can't wait to meet the kiddo :-)

-and almost immediately I'm bombarded with millions of retweets and replies from fans, asking millions of questions about the album and Gracie, and Hayley and Calum.

"Lucas, I'm going to punch you in the face."Ashton speaks. I look up from my phone and see him glaring across the room. "What?"Calum asks, pausing the same. I wince and widen my eyes.

"You don't wanna know."

"Tell me, what is it? Is it about Nia?"

Ashton and I exchange looks. Michael lifts his phone into his hands and scrolls through a couple things before laughing quietly and nudging Calum. "Mate, Hayley just went into labor."

-Calum

I hear those words and the only thing that come to my mind is how I.... I haven't seen her in so long, nor have I ever even tried to talk to her about the baby. I don't think she even knows that I know.

But now the time has come.

She's about to have my baby.

And I'm going to miss it, because I'm too afraid, too much of a coward, to go see her.

——————————————

A/N-

so um yeah lol that happened

also GRACIE IS ME WHEN MY BEST FRIEND IS GONNA HAVE A BABY I SWEAR IMMA BE LIKE

"sKSKSKSK yES BeSfrEN PUSH THAT FUCKER OUT OF YOUR VAGINA"

i swear y'all are just gonna hate me for the way imma end this book

but it's okay

-Jenna💕