44//Cal-Pal.

((A/N- UP THERE? THATS NIA. THATS MY BABY. AND tHis chAPTER? this iS JuSt filler sorRY lmao just read iT pLeASE And the song for this chaPtEr is sHe by ZAYN YES ZADDY ZAYNNNN))

-Hayley

I don't want to.

I really don't want to.

But I do, anyways.

I hate the fact that I do.

I wish I could stop it.

But I can't.

I love him.

Calum Thomas Hood.

I told myself I wouldn't.

I told myself I couldn't.

But I do.

"Hayley! Earth to Hayley!"

I snap out of my daze and look at Gracie. "Huh?"

"I asked you if you wanted any more pizza before I throw it away? Jeez, it's like I've been talking to a brick wall lately."she sighs out before standing from the dining room table. "I'm sorry, Grace. I've just been thinking about...stuff lately."I shake my head and stand from the table.

I follow her into the kitchen and throw my scraps in the trash bin. "What stuff?"she asks, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, I'll tell you but you have to swear not to say anything to anyone. Not even to Luke."I say and hold up my pinky. She nods in confirmation before linking her pinky with mine. "What's going on? Do I need to kick someone's ass?"she asks lowly. I smile small and shake my head no.

"No, Gracie, if anything you should kick mine."I sigh and lean against the counter in frustration. "What's wrong? What did you do?"she narrows her eyes.

"I didn't do anything... except I love Calum."I whisper. Her face drops and she rolls her eyes. "Hayes, please, we been knew."she chuckles and turns towards the sink and starts running the water. "What?"

"It's totally obvious that you were never over Calum, of course you're still in love with him. I know you, Hayley. I know you so well that I knew in that moment when you two saw each other for the first time,"she begins washing the few dishes in the sink "that all the pieces would fall back together with you two. You guys are like a puzzle, you're only meant for each other and you fit perfectly."

"I don't wanna fit perfectly with him!"I complain. She shrugs. "Not my problem, if you really don't wanna be with him then don't be with him."she replies.

"I'm trying but-"

"Nope, no buts. If you know deep down inside you don't want him, then you know you won't end up with him in the end."Gracie finishes and continues doing the dishes.

I sigh in defeat.

She's right.

As much as I deny the fact that I still feel something with Calum, I can't deny it any longer.

I do. I love him, unfortunately. I don't think I've ever stopped, either.

I find myself walking upstairs to my room and closing the door behind me. I take my phone from out of my back pocket and decide to text him.

Me:
calum

Calum:
giggles xx

Me:
can i come over?

Calum:
Yeah, of course xx

Me:
k, i'll be over in like 2 seconds