2//How bad? Bad bad

((A/N- The song for this chapter is A.D.I.D.A.S by Little Mix lolol))

-Calum

I wake up with a large smile on my face and nervousness in my stomach.

I quickly get dressed in my regular black jeans and a black muscle shirt. I throw on some converses and make my way down the stairs, grabbing my house key on the way down. I hear skidding across the floor.

I smile down at Duke and chuckle. "Stay here, buddy. I'll be home in a few."I say. He plops his tiny butt to the floor and continues to look up at me.

I walk out the door and close it behind me.

I walk next door and see her front door standing wide open. I widen my eyes and make my way up the stairs and in her house.

"Hayley?"I call out.

She peeks her head from around the kitchen entrance with a small smile. "Calum. Hey."she smiles and comes out all the way.

I notice what she's wearing and feel my stomach drop.

Nothing but her under garments and a large white button up. I can see through that her bra is black...and lace.

I gulp down hard and find myself getting turned on.

Snap out of it, Calum.

I clear my throat and smile at her. "Your door was wide open."I state. She nods. "Yeah. I'm trying to get the paint to dry."she says point to the wall beside me. I look and see she's changed the regular white color to a light tan. I smile. "Looks nice."I say. She nods. "Thanks. Did you want some cookies?"she asks, grabbing a plate of cookies and walking towards me.

Yeah, the one between your legs- CALUM!

"Yeah, thanks."I chuckle and take one, biting into it. It's soft and warm and gooey, perfect. How ironic.

"They're fresh from the oven."she says and sets them down on her coffee table.

"They're great."I say and smile down at her. She looks at me with a small smile.

"So, I know I might be asking for too much but do you think you could help me set up?"she asks, biting her lip.

Shit, those lips.

"Of course, I would love to help."I smile.

————

-Hayley

Holy fucking shit.

I asked Calum to help me move some boxes up the stairs and he did; every time he would lift something his muscles would flex and I loved it.

"Anything else you need help with?"he asks. "Uh, did you wanna help me paint this room?"I ask. "Sure, sounds fun."he smiles.

He cracks his fingers and-

I wonder what those fingers could do- HAYLEY!

I sigh and lift the two paint cans. "There's blue and light blue. I really don't care what it look like, just as long as it gets on the walls."I laugh. He laughs and shakes his head. "Of course."he says.

He walks towards me and reaches for one of the cans, taking it from me. Our eyes connect and I can see something, I'm not sure, in his eyes.

"So, what did you wanna ask me yesterday?"I ask, opening my can. I take my brush and dip it in the can before brushing it across the wall.