12//"Like you"

((A/N- song for this chapter is F.U. by Little Mix))

-Calum

"Nia, I don't think this is gonna work out."I sigh and rub her hand.

"What do you mean?"she whispers. I bite my lip nervously and look her in the eyes. "I'm so sorry, Nia. Honestly. I really wanna be with you but I don't think it's fair to anyone."I say. "Anyone? Meaning?"she questions.

"You, me... Hayley."I sigh out. "Hayley?"she spits out her name like venom. "Yes, Hayley."I wince.

"So, what, do you like... have feelings for her or something?"she asks, raising her voice slightly. "No..yes.. I dunno, maybe?"I say, questioning myself.

"So you're breaking up with me because you think you like your sugar baby? Wow, classic."she scoffs and stands up.

"Nia, stop. It's not like that-"

"I just hope you know she only wants you because of your money, Calum. You've been paying her to screw you, but I guess she screwed your brains out."she snaps and grabs her jacket.

I grab her by the hand and turn her around. "Nia-"

"Calum, I really thought something good could come out of this? I thought we could actually be something, but I was too dumb to see that you were just with me for the hell of it."she hisses and snatches away from me. I frown and feel guilt fill my soul as she walks out of my door, slamming it.

I sigh and groan at myself, running my hands through my hair.

-Hayley

I hear the door slam next door causing both me and Gracie to look away from our freshly paint nails.

I walk downstairs with her following behind me and we peek out the windows to see Nia leaving Calum's house. She wipes her eyes and has small sobs falling from her sad lips. I frown, feeling bad.

"Something tells me they just broke up."Gracie comments. I nod. "I feel like this has something to do with me..."I mumble.

"Don't worry bout it. If it's about you, Calum will tell you."Gracie says, taking my hand and pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her and sigh.

-Nia

I get in my car before slamming the door shut and continuing my emotional breakdown.

Calum just broke up with me because he likes his fucking sugar baby. I bet she's with other guys too. She's probably a skank.

That's the whole reason I'm in this mess. I was such a dumbass that I said 'yeah, I don't care if you go and have sexual relations with another woman while I'm with you'. Who the fuck does that? Me, of course.

I start my car, still feeling the tears stream down my face like a river.

To home I go. Alone. Single. Broken.

——

-Hayley

It's been an hour and a half since the small scene with Nia.

Gracie and I are looking through catalogs for new material. I ran out of silk, so I need new stuff. My phone buzzes causing me to look over at it.

"Ooh, a text from Calum?"Gracie smirks and holds it to me. I roll my eyes and take it into my hands.

Cal-Pal😋:
Can you come over? x

Me:
what about Gracie