20. Back Home

Harry's POV

I heard giggles and the sound of cameras clicking. I opened my eyes and realized we were still on the couch. Mum, Dad and Gemma were standing above us, taking pictures and whispering. I didn't realize why they were laughing and looked down. Diandra was lying on top of me, her head on my shoulder and her body sprawled on top of mine. Her arms were around my waist and her legs were tangled with mine. The blanket was still on top of us. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

XxX

Again, I was woken up, but by the smell of food. Diandra was no longer on top of me, but rather lying in between me and the couch. She was surprisingly awake, just staring at me.

"You're awake." She smiled.

"Hey there." I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled closer to me.

"I'm homesick. I miss the boys and my mom and my friends. I also wanna see my grandmother." She whispered with a sad look on her face. I nodded and smiled understandingly.

"We can fly home tonight if you want." She nodded.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you love being here, I'm just not used to being away from home." She said quietly.

I hugged her. "Its fine. I miss those guys too." I smiled.

We got up and went into the kitchen, where mum was making pancakes. I kissed mum on the cheek and hugged her.

"We're leaving today mum." I said.

"Okay baby. I understand." She smiled. "Thank you for bringing Diandra to meet us. She's perfect for you."

"Thanks mum. I'm glad you feel that way." I kissed her cheek. Diandra came into the room, dressed in my purple Jack Wills jumper, her sweats, my black beanie and her white converse.

"You look good in my clothes." I smiled and hugged her. She sat at the table and drank some tea. My mum put some pancakes on a dish and put them in front of Diandra. "Thank you Anne. It smells good."

"No problem love." She smiled.

"Our flight leaves at midday so we have about 2 hours left until we have to leave." I told her. She nodded and continued eating.

"Okay, I'm packed and so are you so we can just hang out. Can you take me to a gift shop please?" She smiled.

"Course. We can leave now." I got my car keys and we left. I took her to the mall and she walked into the gift shop. She bought a Holmes Chapel keyring for Tyla, a mug for Lee and a teddy bear for her mom. She even bought a keyring, mug and teddy for herself. She paid and we went home. It was time to leave, so we said our goodbyes to my family. D hugged my mum, dad and Gemma. We put our luggage in the car and left for the airport.

We boarded the plane and again, sat in first class. She sat on my lap, my arms around her waist. She rested her head on my shoulder and played with my curls. She soon fell asleep as soon as the plane took off.

XxX

We landed back in South Africa and we walked through the terminals. The boys and girls, along with Paul, were talking in a group. We walked over to them and Diandra shouted "OI OI!!!"

The girls squealed and the boys cheered. There was a massive group hug and lots of people stared at us. We got into our van and it was a very tight fit. The van is only supposed to seat 6 people but now there were nine of us. Diandra had to sit on top of me, Lee on top of Niall, Tyla on Lou's lap and Zayn and Liam in their own seats, with Paul driving.

"So how was it?" Lee asked.

Diandra began talking. "Its so pretty over there. It was cold, but still awesome. His parents are great and so is his sister. We went to a field, a bakery, a gift shop and an indoor swimming pool, but otherwise I just got to know his family." She smiled at me.