18. Nice To Meet You

Harry's POV

Diandra was coming home today, and we would leave for Holmes Chapel tonight.

Seeing her kiss Niall brought out a possessive side I never knew I had. I probably went too far, straddling and marking her. I was currently in Diandra's hospital room, her in the bathroom getting changed. I had told my mum about Diandra, but I haven't told her we're coming. I heard the door open and Diandra was in the doorway. I smiled and helped her pack her stuff. Her mom signed her out and they said goodbye. I took her back to my place so we could say goodbye to the boys and girls, and collect our luggage. We were only going for a week, but the girls were acting like we were leaving for good. She and I hugged all the boys and Paul drove us to the airport.

We boarded the plane, sitting in first class. She snuggled up to me, and we waited for the plane to take off. Lift off happened shortly and we were off. She fell asleep halfway through the flight, still cuddling into my side, and I took pictures of her. Her black eye was slowly fading and she used concealer to hide it. I still felt bad, but she insisted that it wasn't my fault. I looked at my watch and realized we had 6 hours left. I closed my eyes and fell into a light slumber.

XxX

I was woken up by someone pressing kisses to my neck. I chuckled and opened my eyes. Diandra was on my lap, trying to get me to wake up.

"We land in five minutes." She smiled at me.

I nodded and kissed her cheek. We waited as the plane landed smoothly. We got off of the plane and collected our luggage. I put my Aviators on and we walked to the parking lot, hand in hand. Luckily there were no fans or paparazzi around so we got out peacefully. It was only 13:00 and the drive to Cheshire would take about 3 hours. I glanced at Diandra and she was looking around excitedly.

"I've always wanted to see London!" She smiled eagerly.

I laughed and kept on driving. I would sneak a glance at her every now and then, and eventually we reached Holmes Chapel. I drove into the familiar neighborhood and parked in front of my childhood home. She looked at me nervously, and I took her hand in mine.

"They'll love you." I reassured her.

We got out of the car, and we stood in front of the door. She stood behind me, as a surprise. I knocked and after a few moments, my mum opened the door. Her jaw dropped and she engulfed me in a hug.

"Harry, baby! What are you doing here?" She asked me with tears in her eyes.

"Hi mum. I wanted you to meet somebody." I smiled and Diandra stepped out from behind me. She smiled at my mum and looked at the ground.

"Hello, my name is Diandra. I'm dating your son. Nice to meet you, Mrs Twist." She said, turning on the charm. She extended her hand for my mum to shake. My mum looked her up and down, an unreadable expression on her face. Diandra stood there, her arm still extended, shifting from foot to foot, something she does when she's nervous. My mom finally looked Diandra in the eye, and pushed Diandra's hand away. Diandra's smile dropped and she looked at me. Before I could say anything, my mum engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

"Mum, careful her arm! And you're crushing her." I yelled, worried about her hurting Diandra's broken arm.

"Oh, sorry sweetie." My mum apologized, releasing Diandra. "I've heard a lot about you from Harry. He won't stop talking about you."

"Mum!" I blushed.

"Oh shush Hazzy! She should know that you love her." My mum smirked, inviting us inside.

"You have a beautiful home, Mrs Twist." Diandra smiled.

"Please, love. Call me Anne." My mum said, before walking into the kitchen.