6. I Should've Kissed You

Diandra's POV

The next morning I woke up with a strong pair of arms around me. I looked to my left and saw Marcel lying there. He was so beautiful. I remembered when he told me that I looked breathtaking in my dress. A small smile and a blush grew on my face. I looked at him, taking in all his features. His soft, plump lips that were slightly parted, his brown hair slightly messy from turning in his sleep, his defined jaw. I could go on. I just couldn't help but notice that he looked a lot like Harry Styles. I just brushed it off as a coincidence as he stirred.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked with a smirk on his face, his eyes still closed.

He reached over for his glasses and opened his eyes. He smiled at me and kissed my nose. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist and he pulled me closer to his chest. I nuzzled my face into his neck and I felt him shiver. I giggled and straddled his waist. We leaned closer and closer until I could feel his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and then somebody cleared their throat. I fell off of Marcy and onto the floor and looked at the intruder. Lee and Harvey. I shot them a glare and Lee got the message and gave me a "I'm sorry." look.

"Andrix, make me breakfast? Pretty please?" She pouted.

"Only cause I love you."

And I walked up to Marcel and pulled him out of bed. "We will continue later" I whispered.

That was the second time we almost kissed. Maybe third time lucky. I made pancakes for them and they ate like there was no tomorrow.

"Wrlly gyd Andtyvx" Lee and Harv mumbled at the same time.

When the boys and Ty arrived, we all sat in my living room, in a circle, getting ready to play truth or dare.

"Tyla, truth or dare?" Johnny asked.

"Truth."

Johnny thought for a while, "which of us boys do you fancy?"

Tyla smirked and said, "None of ya!"

We laughed, waiting for Tyla to choose her victim. Her eyes landed on Marcel and she smiled.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

She looked at me and smirked. "Describe the girl you like."

He looked at me and said, "she is the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on, cinnamon hair, brown eyes, perfect lips, cute accent, quite tall, she is ridiculously funny and cheeky and a really good cook and I could go on, but we would sit here for weeks."

I blushed with a smile and gave Marcel a hug.

"Harvey, truth or dare?" Harvey chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss Lee." Lee blushed and Harv shot daggers at Marcy.

He looked at Lee, silently asking for permission. She smiled and leaned in. They kissed passionately.

I decided to be the pervert I am and scream ,"I'm too young to be a godmother!! Get a room you two! Oh wait.. Dont do that."

Lee got up and smacked me upside my head. "You may be the oldest, but you're so immature." She laughed.

I stood up and dragged Marcy to my room. I locked the door so we wouldn't be interrupted. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Marcy, I have to tell you something."

He smiled and told me to continue.

"I like you." I looked down afraid of his reaction.

He picked my chin up and looked me in the eye. "I like you too Diandra."

I looked at his lips and back to his eyes. He leaned closer. This is it. I closed my eyes and my lips met his. Fireworks exploded. We kissed for a few minutes and I pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled.

"Diandra, I know I've only known you for 3 days but will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him in response.

"Yes" I mumbled against his warm lips.

"You know by being my boyfriend, you are basically agreeing to put up with my love for One Direction and especially Harry?"

He smirked and nodded. "Yeah, I think I can handle it."