Chapter 76

~Riley's POV~

Tonight we are going to Ryland's first football game! He still goes to school when we aren't on tour. I'm so excited.

"Babe, what should I wear tonight?" I asked Ross who was laying on my bed.

"Probably clothes."

"You're a smartass." I giggled.

"But you love me." he answered before looking back at his phone.

"I'm going over to your house to ask Rydel what she's wearing." I said.

"Take me with you!" Ross whined as I starting walking to my bedroom door.

"Then get up."

"Help me." Ross said.

I went over to Ross' extended hand. I put my hand in his and started pulling. Ross also started pulling and I ended up on top of him.

"This wasn't suppose to end up like this." I laughed, climbing off of Ross.

"Baby!" Ross grumbled.

"Are you coming with me or not?"

"Yes I am." Ross said, following me.

We walked over to her house and found Rowan and Ryland making out on the couch.

"Don't swallow each other." I said.

"Use protection!" Ross yelled as we went up the stairs.

"Hey Dell! What are you wearing tonight?" I asked as Ross flopped on the bed.

"Something cute!" Rydel exclaimed.

"I don't have anything cute." I answered.

"You have tons of clothes! You have to have something to wear."

"I'll go look. See you later. Let's go Ross." I said, walking out of the room.

We went back to my house and up to my room. After an hour of modeling for Ross, I finally found the perfect outfit.

"You ready yet?" Ross asked me.

"Yes, let's roll."

Ross and I went downstairs. I threw him my keys to him as we went to the garage. Ross is in love with driving his car more than he is in love with me. He drove us to the football game. We met up with rest of the family and went to sit in the stands.

After waiting about 45 minutes and Rocky spitting sunflower seeds at Rydel and I, the game was beginning to start. 

Ryland was really good at football. He scored 3 touchdowns.

We watched the game for 3 hours before it was time to head home. We all decided to sleep at my house tonight because Rowan and I leave soon. Ross parked my car and we all headed into my house. My parents were waiting inside the door.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Rowan said, hugging them.

"I thought you guys were coming tomorrow." I said to my mom.

"Well, you thought wrong. We're leaving tomorrow."

¤

¤

So...

-Hanna♡