Chapter 29

~Ross' POV~

"Wake up!" my dad yelled throughout the house.

I looked over at Riley who was next to me and smiled at her. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi." she said in a sleepy voice.

"We have to get up." I said.

"I don't want to." she whined, putting her face under the blankets.

"But we have to."

"Ok." she said. She just had on one of my shirts. We had came in late last night.

"You look sexy." I said with a smirk.

"Whatever." she answered.

She grabbed some of her clothes out of my dresser and headed towards the bathroom.

"You can change in here." I suggested.

"I need to put on makeup anyways. I'll be back." she said before walking out.

I decided to throw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt because I was just going to have to change when I get to the set. Riley soon walked in with short shorts and a tank top. Her shorts were so short that a little bit of her ass was coming out of them. I went over to her.

"You better take those shorts off before I rip them off for you." I whispered in a sexy voice. I was really horny.

"Oh, is this a threat?"

"Maybe." I answered.

"Well I'm not taking them off." she said.

"Then I am." I wasn't really going to rip off her shorts.

I grabbed her and pushed my lips on hers.

"Ross, Riley! Lets go!" Riker yelled through the door.

"Later." I whispered before opening the door and walking out.

~Riley's POV~

I followed Ross downstairs and outside to the van. We all loaded up and Mark drove us to the location where the video is being shot. Of course I sat by Ross.

"You'll be sorry that you wore those shorts." Ross whispered in my ear. My breathing hitched as his hand traveled up my leg, getting closer to my private area. We were the only ones in our row so nobody saw how he was torturing me.

"So wet." he whispered, brushing his thumb against my shorts.

"Ross, stop." I whispered, trying not to let a moan come out. I shoved my lips on his as his fingers kept rubbing on my shorts. It was the only way to not moan. His fingers were now in my shorts, brushing up against my underwear. I bit my lip hard. I think it started bleeding.

"Ross." I quietly moaned.

"What? Am I bothering you?"

"Ya. Kind of. Please stop." I whispered.

"We're there!" Mark said throughout the car.

I unbuckled my seat belt and was out of that van faster than you can say R5.

"Riley, wait!" Ross yelled, chasing after me.

"What?" I retorted.

"What did I do?"

"You could of embarrassed me in front of your family. Not that I'm complaining." I said giving him a soft kiss.

"I thought you were mad." Ross said with a relieved voice.

"R5! Over here!" someone yelled. We all walked over to the voice. He was the director of the music video.

"Great. Your dressing rooms are labeled. You have 20 minutes to get ready. Go." he said.

Ross grabbed my hand and started sprinting towards his dressing room. He opened the door, pulled me in, slammed the door, and locked it.

"We could get a lot done in 20 minutes." Ross whispered.

He grabbed me and slammed me on the couch.

•set of music video•

"Ok Ross and Megan. You guys are going to be laying on this hill. Megan will have her head on Ross' stomach while playing with his necklace. ACTION!" the director yelled.

The scene started and they did as the director said.

"CUT! Now you guys are going to be walking while holding hands. Then Ross will pull Megan closer and look into her eyes. Then a kiss. ACTION!"

They were walking and then Ross pulled her close. After a few seconds of starring into each other's eyes, Megan leaned in and their lips touched. They kept kissing until he yelled cut.

"CUT!"

After we shot the scenes with everyone else, it was late and time to go home.

"I love you." Ross said when we got into his dressing room. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Riley, can I see you?" the director said.

Ross opened the door and I walked out. He stood in the doorway.

"A person from Hollywood Records was here today. They think that Ross and Megan should start dating. Hollywood Records doesn't think it's a good idea for a celebrity and a neighbor should date."

"You mean-" Ross said.

"We have to break up?"

A/N- this music video is Pass Me By but I changed some of it