Chapter 42

~Riley's POV~

Today we are going to Six Flags! The camera crew is coming too. The show has been a big hit. People have been recognizing me on the street. I've had to take pictures and sign autographs everywhere I go. It's awesome!

"Riley, let's go!" Ross said, pulling me outside.

We had to get a bigger van to fit some cameramen in it. They were filming our ride to Six Flags.

·An hour later·

"We are there!" Rydel yelled once she saw the roller coasters.

"We so have to do the Superman!" Riker exclaimed.

"And the Giant Drop!" Rocky added.

"Let's go!" I said as everyone got out of the car.

We went and got in a line.

"What are we doing?" A cameraman asked Ross.

"We're gonna ride a roller coaster! Oh my gosh!" he exclaimed.

Once we got to the front of the line, people started recognizing us. People were yelling our names from every direction. The workers took us and put all of us on the ride without any fans. The ride was just big enough for all of our crew. Then all of the sudden the ride took off.

"This is sweet!" I screamed.

"I'm scared!" Ross yelled.

The ride went in circles and upside down. It was also really fast! It was AMAZING! Ross was scared.

"Never again." Ross said once we got off.

"I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Rydel said.

We found a place to eat and Ross and I ordered pizza. We found a place to sit and enjoy our lunch. The camera crew had followed us around all day.

After lunch, we all decided to split up. Ross and I took a camera person and went on some more rides. Ross made me go on a really old rollercoaster and I was so scared that it was going to fall apart. But, we made it through just fine.

"Guys, let's go home." Riker said once we met up again.

"Ya, I'm tired." I said as we were walking to the van.

~Ross' POV~

Riley made me give her a piggy back ride to the van. She really wasn't that heavy and I've been working out.

Once we got to the van, Riley and I got in and she cuddled up into my chest. She also intertwined our fingers. She's so cute when she's tired.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more." she answered before she fell asleep.

A/N- Sorry the chapters have been short. The good stuff is coming.