Chapter 60

Sexual content ahead

~Ross' POV~

Today is my birthday!! I'm 18. I can vote! That's a scary thought.

"Hey baby girl." I said as Riley walked into my room.

"Hey babe. Happy birthday." she answered.

"I think I deserve a present since it is my birthday." I said, smirking.

"Ya whatever." she giggled.

"Please Ri."

"Ross, we have sex almost everyday. I'm tired." she said.

"But it's my birthday." I whined.

"Uh. I gotta go. Bye babe." she said, giving me a kiss and walking out.

"Ri, don't change the subject!" I yelled.

~Riley's POV~

Today Ross turns 18. He can vote and make choices. Scary thought.

Rydel was at my house now helping me set up for the party. Stormie was making lots of food. Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, and Ryland were outside setting up decorations. Mark was keeping Ross busy today.

"It smells so good in here." I said as we were hang in streamers.

"Ok, the sloppy Joes are done. The chips are set out. I just need to cut up fruit and make desserts." Stormie said.

"Great. People should be here in about 3 hours."

¤3 hours later¤

"Guys! Ross is coming up the driveway! Hide!" I yelled at everyone.

I shut off the lights and hid myself.

"Ri, why are the lights off?" Ross asked. I quietly giggled to myself.

"SUPRISE!" everyone yelled when he turned on the lights.

"AHHHH!" Ross yelled in his high pitch scream. You would think puberty would've taken care of that but no.

Ross then cleared his throat.

"Happy birthday babe." I said, giving him a kiss.

"Thanks."

Everyone came to greet Ross and talk to him. I went off to make sure there was enough food and drinks. The party was going great.

"Hey baby." Ross whispered in my ear when he came up behind me.

"Oh hey!"

"Thanks for throwing me a party." Ross answered.

"You're welcome."

"Where's my gift?" he said with a smile.

I took it out of my pocket and slid it in his.

"Why a condom?" Ross asked.

"It's for later. Happy birthday." I answered before patting his abs and walking away.

I went to talk with some friends while Ross did the same.

After a few hours of eating and dancing people got tired and started to leave. Soon, it was just me and the Lynch family.

"We are gonna head home. We will be back tomorrow to help clean up." Stormie said before everyone but Ross left.

"So, where should we use your gift at? There's the bedroom, kitchen, living room, the shower..." Ross said.

"Wherever you want. It's your birthday."

Ross' lips found mine and his hands found my ass. He squeezed slightly which was my cue to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips made it to my neck and started to suck slightly.

"Ross, I need you."

I felt him get hard against my thigh. He carried me up to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed. He took his shirt off in the process. I ran my fingers up and down his abs as our lips met. Ross' hands traveled up my shirt and felt their way around.

"Off." Ross said, tearing my shirt off.

Ross' hips started to slightly rock against mine. His hands made their way to my back and unhooked my bra. His eyes got wide as much more skin was exposed. His lips found one of my boobs while his hands found the other. I let out a quiet moan.

He left a trail of kisses down to the waistband of my kisses. His hands slowly undid the button and pulled them off. I ran my fingers down his abs and to the button of his jeans. Ross kicked them off and added them to the pile of clothes on the floor. He slowly pulled down my underwear so I was completely naked. He was soon the same way. Ross kissed the inside of my thighs.

"So wet." he muttered before he began rubbing me.

"Ross, please don't tease me." I moaned.

He surprised me by sticking a finger inside of me.

"Oh Ross. Faster." I grumbled.

He went faster and stopped right when I was about to cum. I soon felt his lips down there. I soon orgasmed as my hips bucked.

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

"Let's get to the real fun." Ross said as he put the condom on.

He lined himself up with me. I soon felt pleasure.

"Rossy! Go faster!" I yelled.

My fingers found his hair and was tugging on it. He had a little bit of sweat running across his forehead.

"Moving faster, stronger, harder. Can you feel it?" Ross sang.

"Ross, I'm almost there!" I yelled.

His hips thrusted to meet mine. They some got more sloppy so I knew that he was close.

"RILEY!" Ross screamed once he came.

"AHHH ROSS!" I yelled once I came.

He rolled off of me and went into the bathroom. Ross came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could hear water running.

"Ross, what are you doing?"

"No more talking. It's my birthday and I always get what I want. And what I want right now is to have sex with my beautiful girlfriend in the shower." Ross answered.

"Bring it blondie."

¤

¤

Thanks for reading.

Keep on keeping on:)

-Hanna♡