Chapter 18

~Riley's POV~

"Crap!" Mark said from upstairs. We are all silent.

"So..." Riker said.

"What about our game?" Rocky whined, obviously upset about it.

"Oh well." Ross said as he found my hand.

I leaned against him and took in his scent. He smelled amazing. Ross ran his other hand over my leg.

"Does anyone know what time it is?" Ratliff asked.

We were all looking for our phones when the rain started to come down. It got loud in the basement.

"It's 7." Rydel informed us.

"Now what?" Ryland asked.

"I don't know." Ross said.

I got up to get my drink that was on the table that was across the room. I walked over to the table and looked out the window. There was a huge wave of water coming at the window. I ran to Ross and jumped on him. We soon heard windows breaking and then we were all soaked.

"OMG!" Rydel screamed.

"My hair!" Rocky complained.

"JULIET!" Ross yelled.

"You guys doing ok- what happened?!" Stormie said when she came downstairs.

"I'm all wet!" I laughed. Ross gave me a smirk. I playfully slapped him on his arm.

"Well, you guys come upstairs to get dried off. I'll have Mark put tarps on the windows." She said.

We went upstairs to get dried off. Luckily none of our phones got ruined. Stormie gave us all towels and we put on dry clothes. It's 8 so I decided that I was going to go to bed. I went upstairs to Ross' room and plopped down on his bed. Him and Ryland soon followed me.

"If you guys are going to do anything, go downstairs." Ryland teased.

"Just kissing is it." Ross responded.

"Keep it down." Ryland said.

Ross covered us up and started playing with my hair. I was starring into his brown eyes. I got lost in them. They were just so beautiful. He put a hand on my cheek and we started to lean in. Our lips connected and as always, the sparks were flying. The kiss lasted about 5 seconds before we pulled away.

"Your eyes are so pretty." I blurted out. I felt myself blush.

"So are yours." Ross whispered back.

Ross pulled me closer and stared to kiss my neck. He found my soft spot and kind of sucked on it. I was trying my best not to make a sound but it felt so good.

"Ross stop." I whispered. He just started to kiss again.

"Ross please." I begged but he just kept going. A quiet moan escaped my lips.

"Ross." I begged again.

"Be quiet!" Ryland yelled.

"Tell you brother to stop." I answered.

"Ross, stop touching her in inappropriate places." Ryland teased.

"Hey, I'm just kissing her!" Ross said, his sound muffled from the blankets.

Ross' lips attached to my skin again. I couldn't stop him. It just felt so good. I never wanted it to end.

"Ross, I have to go to the bathroom." I said. I really didn't want there to be a mark on my neck. He let go so I could go.

I went into the bathroom and looked to find a faint red mark on my neck. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't. I mean, I could just cover it up with makeup right? I went back into the bedroom and got as far away from Ross as possible as I could in his small bed.

"Why are you mad at me?" Ross whispered.

"You left a mark on my neck!" I whispered back.

"Sorry but you enjoyed it." Ross teased.

"Whatever." I said before going to sleep.

•The next day•

I woke up to no Ross by my side. I made him mad. He left me. Great. I got up and found my makeup. I tried to cover up the hickie on my neck from Ross. I then went downstairs to find Ross just sitting on the couch. His eyes were puffy and he was quiet. No hey, hi, hey babe, nothing.

"Ross, you okay?" I asked. I didn't know where the rest of his family is.

He just sat there. What is going on?

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked sitting down and putting my hand on his thigh.

"I try to please you and you just get mad. I don't know what to do anymore Ri." Ross stated. Tears were forming in my eyes. He was going to break up with me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I kiss you and do all this sexual stuff and you don't even care." Ross said starring at the wall.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, a tear running down my cheek.

"Give it back to me. At least be interested in me loving on me."

"Fine. Forget about waiting until our 6 month anniversary. Tonight, you can do whatever you want to me. My house." I said.

Ross' eyes got big and a smirk appeared on his face.

That night, my virginity was lost to Ross Shor Lynch.

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter.