Chapter 72

~Riley's POV~

Ross and I just got back from the doctor. They put me in a boot. Now I can drive!

"Hello?" I said, answering my phone.

"This is the insurance company. Stop by and get a check for your car." this man said.

"Ok. Thank you." I said before hanging up.

I went to join Ross on the couch where I had left him.

"Who was that?" he asked, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"The insurance company. I need you to take me there so I can get money for a new car." I said, turning toward him.

"But I'm tired." Ross whined.

"Get up."

"No." he retorted.

"Fine. No sex for you." I said, getting up and walking away.

"Wait, Riley!" Ross yelled, quickly following me.

"What? I'm going to call Rydel and ask her to take me."

"I'll take you to get a new car." Ross said.

"That's what I thought." I said, pulling Ross outside.

We went outside and Ross opened my door for me. He's such a gentleman. I turned on the radio and Heart Made Up On You was on.

"ROSS HEART MADE UP ON YOU IS ON THE RADIO!" I yelled.

"What?! No way!" he exclaimed.

Once he believed me, Ross called his siblings and they all jammed to their song in Ross' car.

"Ok, Ri and I have to go get her new car." Ross said, making his siblings go away.

Ross drove us to the insurance building and I got my money. It was a lot of money! I was very surprised.

"Ok babe, where do you want me to take you?" Ross asked.

"I want a convertible." I said.

"To the mustang dealership." Ross said as he drove.

¤The dealership¤

"I like that one!" I exclaimed as I pointed to a red and black mustang convertible.

"Me too." Ross answered.

"Take me to the building so I can buy it." I said.

Ross drove us to the building. He parked the car and we went inside.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" this man asked.

"I would like to buy the red and black mustang convertible out front." I said.

"Ok. Let me take you over to my desk and we can do paperwork." the man said, leading us over to his desk.

After an hour of filling out papers and spending money, I was driving a 2015 mustang convertible off the lot. I followed Ross to my house and pulled in the garage.

"Can I take your car for cruise?" Ross asked.

"If you take me with you." I said with a smile.

"Ok. I know exactly where we can go. It will be very romantic." Ross said before kissing me.

I threw him my keys and we went outside. He opened my door for me and then got in his own seat.

"So where is this very romantic place that you are taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see."

He kept driving as the sun was beginning to set. Ross turned on this road and started going uphill. The wind was blowing us around. Ross kept driving for about 10 more minutes before parking the car on top of the hill in the parking lot. We ended up behind the Hollywood sign. It was perfect.

"Ross, this is amazing." I said as I got up.

I had been up here but it was during the day. It was beautiful when it was dark out.

"Here. Eat." Ross said, pulling a basket out of the trunk.

Ross helped me up so we were sitting on the back of the car. He had a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries in his lap. I scooted closer to him.

After sitting for awhile, it started to get cold. Ross pulled out one of his sweatshirts and gave it to me.

"Here, gorgeous." Ross said.

"Thanks babe." I responded.

We finished eating all the food. Ross put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

"It's beautiful up here." I said, breaking the silence.

"Just like you."

I looked into Ross' eyes. We started to lean in. Our lips crashed into each others and I felt sparks. Ross is the person I'm suppose to spend the rest of my life with.

¤

¤

28 chapters left.

I love talking to you guys:)

-Hanna♡