Chapter 9

•Later that day at home•

~Ross' POV~

Riley seems out of sorts since we got home from the set.

"Hey Ri, you okay?" I asked when we got to my room.

"Ya."

"You're lying." I stated.

"I'm just worried." she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"What are you worried about?"

"It's nothing. I shouldn't be worried about it." She said.

"Tell me."

"What would of happened if I wasn't there today? Would you of done stuff with Laura? And then not of told me about it? Just lied about it? It just got in my head. I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you Ross." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It won't ever happen."

"You said that last time Ross. But it happened. Maybe dating my best friend was a bad idea." She cried. Then she walked out of the room.

I think I just lost the love of my life.

~Riley's POV~

I went to Rydel's room to talk to her.

"Riley, what's wrong?" Rydel asked once I entered her room.

"I think Ross and I are taking a break but I have no idea. I was worried about him and Laura."

"It's okay. You'll get through it." She comforted me.

We continued talking until Riker burst through the door.

"I'm going out on a date. What should I wear?" he said in a panicked voice.

"You're worse than a girl." I laughed.

We followed a half dressed Riker to his room. I pulled out a nice shirt from his closet while Rydel found some pants.

"Here, let me fix your hair." I said running my hands through his hair right when Ross walked in.

"So, you've already moved on? To my brother? I thought we were just taking a break!" he kind of yelled. Ross had tears in his eyes.

"Ross, I'm helping Riker get ready for a date." I stated calmly. He walked out of the room and slammed his bedroom door.

"What's going on with you two?" Rocky asked.

"I have no idea. He's being a butt about something I was worried about." I responded.

"Thanks for helping me get ready guys." Riker said.

"Anytime" Rydel and I said then went back to her room.

I walked past Ross' room and I heard him crying. It made me want to cry.

"What color are you guys going to wear tomorrow for your show?" I asked Rydel.

"Purple!" she decided.

We went back into Rocky and Rikers room to find purple for them to wear.

"C'mon Ross and Ryland time." She said walking down the hallway.

"I'm just going to head home. I don't want to see him right now." I said walking down the stairs.

"Riley wait!" Ross cried, "will you come to our show tomorrow?"

I just kept walking because if I looked at him, I would run and kiss him. Which is probably not the best thing to do right now.

I walked out of the house and to my own.

I went up to my room and sat at my desk which faced Ross' window. I sat down and cried. I didn't care who saw me.

My window was open because it was nice out. Something flew through my window. I found a paper airplane laying on my floor. I opened it to see a note in Ross' handwriting.

Riley, I'm so sorry for anything I've done. I'm stupid. I shouldn't hurt you ever. I want this break to end. I can't stand not having you in my arms. I can't stand not kissing you or holding hands with you. I love you. You don't have to love me back. I don't know if I will be able to live without you. And yes, something probably would've happened with me and Laura if you weren't there. I would've tried to stop it but she can be forceful. It's already happened. Not since we've been dating though. I would of told you if anything did happen. I really do love you. I hope you forgive me. You don't have to though. I want to marry you someday. I want to have kids with you. Please love me back.
Ross

I started crying. I was worried for nothing. Ross would of told me if anything happened. I love Ross. I can't let him go.

I ran out the door and across the yard just as Ross was running outside. I jumped into his arms as he spun around. Then I gave him a passionate kiss.

"Ross, I'm so sorry that I was worried about something stupid." I cried.

"It's okay. I love you so much. You have a promise ring for a reason. Life might bring shit in the future but you will always be mine. If anything happens, I will always regret it and try to make it better."

I just kissed him instead of answering. Then we heard a camera click.

"Dell really?" I laughed.

A/N- I hope you are enjoying the book:) Sorry if the chapters are short. Things will be coming:)